Shogun Rua out of next weekend's main event, OSP vs Yushin Okami new headliner in Saitama

Biggest lhw vs ww, former small mw (unlike people think, he fought at 190-195 range when he was a MW).
Easily over 20lbs difference.
Will root for Okami, but hes fucked.

Never thought this would happen love it

WSOF World Series of Fighting changed to the PFL Professional Fight League

LOOOOOL

A guy thats fought his last 5 fights at 170 is fighting OSP

Okami last fought in the PFL (whatever the fuck that is)

Talk about a sacrificial lamb

This might be the worst matchmaking in UFC history, which is saying a lot)

Some of you act like OSP is a big deal - he's not. I have not seen Okami lately but if he's anything close to as good as he used to be, he'll win.

Well tbf Okami was a BIG middleweight who would most certainly have the grappling advantage in this fight, which has mainly been OSP's biggest weakness...very very interesting fight.

So thunder Okami is back.. still, I think he should be nicknamed the titan because of the whole attack on titan thing..

Well tbf Okami was a BIG middleweight who would most certainly have the grappling advantage in this fight, which has mainly been OSP's biggest weakness...very very interesting fight.

That was years ago. Okami lost a lot of size and has been fighting at welterweight.

Okami is stepping up two weight classes on less than a weeks notice.

What a warrior!

Okami is gonna be too small against current day LHWs.

NHs1uF6.gif

war okami

No fuckin lie, that's the most amazing save I've ever seen from a chick EVER. Most of them don't even have close to the reaction time to do something like that and wind up bashing their face off the ground.

Is this a short fight notice for okami? How is this welterweight going to fight a light heavyweight?

Back