shoguns overhand right

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
man i think he by far has the best overhand right in mma his right hand comes out so fast too bad he never jabs e throws a looping hook off his lead usually and then BAM! throws that right too bad hes so busted up old now if he was 32 and body wasnt a wreck i think shogun could be a top guy today

man i think he by far has the best overhand right in mma his right hand comes out so fast too bad he never jabs e throws a looping hook off his lead usually and then BAM! throws that right too bad hes so busted up old now if he was 32 and body wasnt a wreck i think shogun could be a top guy today
No matter how young or healthy, he'd never pass Jon Jones.

if he was young n healthy hed not b at 205 lol shogun is tinyyyyyy for 205 look how much bigger jon was than shogun and it took a
No matter how young or healthy, he'd never pass Jon Jones.
roided jon that long to beat a out of prime shogun shogun would be a 185er he has over 15 pounds of fat on him that could easily be cut off

Prime Shogun beats roid free Jones 10/10

Shogun fought in pride, I'm pretty sure 99% of fighters were on the sauce at the time

Shogun has an underrated right hand! So happy for him to get the huge upset win!

2ufynvd.gif

dunno about that, he would defo win if they fought a few times.
How do you see that going though? JJ has better wrestling and that reach. JJ can fight very technically, so I don't see him allowing Shogun land it on him.

How do you see that going though? JJ has better wrestling and that reach. JJ can fight very technically, so I don't see him allowing Shogun land it on him.
Shogun had heavy hands and attacked going forward as well as Jones defends by running back with hand outstretched. I don't think he wins every time because Jones has more ways to win.

Watch his fight against Villante. He did a really good job at throwing the right over Gian's jab.

jon has 0 hands hes a horrible boxer watch him even on mits he has reach but he doesnt use it with the hands shogun keeps a good solid guard up too i could easily see shogun knocking him out as long as jones didnt try to wrestle fuck him

jon has 0 hands hes a horrible boxer watch him even on mits he has reach but he doesnt use it with the hands shogun keeps a good solid guard up too i could easily see shogun knocking him out as long as jones didnt try to wrestle fuck him
To be honest, that's what I think would happen. Be like the Jones vs Vera fight.

Back