Shohei Ohtani victim of a crime

CA-MJCVUYAAG4Qd.jpg

Just curious, why would someone with so much to lose, place bets with an illegal bookmaker when legal gambling is so accessible these days?
The thill of potentially being fitted for concrete shoes if you don’t pay up?

Glad to know a classy/well ran org like my cangels weren’t willing to enable an illegal gambling operation. Makes sense that he goes to the classless dodgers where their fortune was made off the money of criminals lmao.
I know you’re not being serious but this all occurred when he played for the cangels. Lmao

I know you’re not being serious but this all occurred when he played for the cangels. Lmao

I have the utmost confidence that as soon as they found out about this Sharte was devastated and decided not to re sign him

Just curious, why would someone with so much to lose, place bets with an illegal bookmaker when legal gambling is so accessible these days?
why do non famous people make bad decisions all the time including using drugs and gambling away their rent money? Because they're no different than rich people. Either the translator is a degenerate gambling addict or Ohtani is. From what I hear the authorities aren't investigating the alleged theft, which would obviously happen if someone really stole millions from someone.

I saw articles saying Ippei bullshitted on his online profile where the university said he didn't attend there and the Redsox said he never worked there. WTF? I felt like something wasn't right with that guy by the way he speaks and looks. Another article said he bullshitted working with Yankees.

I won't be able to get to it tonight, but I might watch it in the next week or so.
It's good because he talks quite a bit and they get guys like Hideki Matsui, Pedro Martinez, Yu Darvish, and no idea why they got CC Sabathia too. Also talked to his old Ham Fighters first manager who kinda acts like he was vital to Shohei's development as two way guy.

I watched on demand the FS1 Shohei special featuring Verlander's bro and that sucked and was more of a showcase of lil' Verlander.

Authorities aren't exactly gonna drop their shit and pounce on the investigation and call in an after hours staff meeting to assign staff. They also aren't necessarily gonna disclose there's an investigation and give the perps a heads up to destroy evidence. Everyone knows this.

I'm guessing the lie about Shohei paying his long time best buddy's gambling debt was an attempt to checkmate Shohei and force him to go along with the lie or get kicked out of baseball for gambling.

Seems like the George Santos of MLB bullshitting about working for the Yankees too, in addition to working for Redsox and graduating whatever university.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back