this was obvious:
MRQV9Wcr8vM.jpg

What's DJ doing in there?

full

article-0-14D4BB3F000005DC-93_634x545.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like I missed the party.

FUCKING AWESOME SHOOPS HAHAHAHA

Thanks bro... I kinda fucked the Star Wars one... You killed it though with tbe Pulp Fiction one. The mouth one is fucking creepy. I love it.

I like the template, I hope this thread gets a second wind.

Thanks my brother... I couldn't help myself. What with her being Mexican as well... First he'll grab the pussy, then build a wall so she can't retaliate.

Last edited:
Thanks bro... I kinda fucked the Star Wars one... You killed it though with tbe Pulp Fiction one. The mouth one is fucking creepy. I love it.

I like the template, I hoe.tbis thread gets a second wind.

Thanks my brother... I couldn't help myself. What with her being Mexican as well... First he'll grab the pussy, then build a wall so she can't retaliate.

Pulp fiction one isn't even mine, lol.

I don't do ball gags any more, too risky. If you remember I did a ball gag one with Luke Rockhold and Sage Northcutt in a sex dungeon not that different from the Pulp Fiction scene and mods deleted that shit :( Super inconsistent modding imo.

You have the best concepts in this thread by far.

Pulp fiction one isn't even mine, lol.

I don't do ball gags any more, too risky. If you remember I did a ball gag one with Luke Rockhold and Sage Northcutt in a sex dungeon not that different from the Pulp Fiction scene and mods deleted that shit :( Super inconsistent modding imo.

You have the best concepts in this thread by far.

That's kind of you to say bro... The first page has all the best ones for me, but I am pleased with a couple of mine!

Hahahaha! Not yours eh? I did one of Rory as The Gimp a while back in a thread that didn't really take off.
full

I also did a a ball-gag shoop that hot deleted from public view, but I'll put it in a spoiler because this thread is dead anyway and nobody will care.

full

It's hard to stay original without going too hard... That's why I like this Alexa template, its a lot more open.

Last edited:
It's hard to stay original without going too hard... That's why I like this Alexa template, its a lot more open.

Agree 100%, I've had several of my more risque stuff deleted by mods, like my Machida got piss? shoop

source.gif

which I don't think is really that bad. It's hard sometimes to work within the confines, especially when the template is pointing me towards certain directions. Sherdog curbing our artistic freedom yo.

Agree 100%, I've had several of my more risque stuff deleted by mods, like my Machida got piss? shoop

source.gif

which I don't think is really that bad. It's hard sometimes to work within the confines, especially when the template is pointing me towards certain directions. Sherdog curbing our artistic freedom yo.

I hear yo bro... Although in that same thread I did 2 versions of the same shoop... One had cartoon piss, the other one had the stream from tubgirl's ass coming from Simba's ass... The latter was deleted. I can kind of get it.

This is the one that got allowed:
full

This one got deleted too but I have no idea why...
full

My shoops were really poor back then, shit!

That whole thread was fucking savage... One of the more vicious threads.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-dat-youthful-luke.3255325/

I hear yo bro... Although in that same thread I did 2 versions of the same shoop... One had cartoon piss, the other one had the stream from tubgirl's ass coming from Simba's ass... The latter was deleted. I can kind of get it.

This is the one that got allowed:
full

This one got deleted too but I have no idea why...
full

My shoops were really poor back then, shit!

That whole thread was fucking savage... One of the more vicious threads.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-dat-youthful-luke.3255325/

Hahaha I remember these all too well. You were total fucking savage in that thread. Had to go to your gallery and look stuff up afterwards cause mods couldn't handle the riddum and started deleting stuff.

Do you still do phone shoops? The ones in this thread are blended together really well.

It's been over half a year already. Good times. A toast!

giphy.gif

Back