Shoop Dat Bug-Eyed Beast

rhaoT94.jpg
But which one is the beast?

You inspired me to make this.

Oh dear. I made a shoop but it's really NSFW. Oh well here goes.

NSFW WARNING!!!

Jesus...

I love this thread.

wow that's actually pretty well blended.

ronda.png

They have mints in Russia called Ronda and this is their commercial.

You did a damned good job with the shirt on Ronda. Just wondering why you didn't clone in Edmond's head a little better.

I like that commercial. It would have been better if the guy came down and handed her a mint because he could smell her breath.

Jesus...

I love this thread.

It was timed badly coinciding with NGS.

BB singing opera. Or at least that's what I tried to do. I posted the cut out too. It's yuuuuge.

yMygKly.jpg

5dg3kta.png

@Empty Emp did you reconstruct "Fine ass" from elements of the original text? That's awesome! I just noticed the first line in your stylized "F" looks like a combination of the original "B" and "T"

Had to do a better Kong.

full

Oh dear. I made a shoop but it's really NSFW. Oh well here goes.

NSFW WARNING!!!

Did you use a plug-in in After Effects for the lipsync, or did you figure out how to do that with After Effects' built-in tools? I tried messing around with lipsyncing when I first started using After Effects, but never really figured it out.

wow that's actually pretty well blended.

You guys inspired me to finally start using layer masks. :D

@Empty Emp did you reconstruct "Fine ass" from elements of the original text? That's awesome! I just noticed the first line in your stylized "F" looks like a combination of the original "B" and "T"

Yeah. I couldn't find a similar font, and I doubt I would have been able to recreate the textures and gradients anyway.
- F was a combination of the B, E, and the swirl on the T
- I was from the U
- N was enlarged and sharpened from the N in AND
- E was already there
- A was just resized
- S's were recolored from the S in BEAST
Z6LbG-HE.jpg

I wish I'd thought to make a tutorial for the tutorial thread when I started that shoop. The blending and re-coloring of the faces, removing the "Beauty" text, and reconstructing the font all would have been good material for a tutorial.

Back