Shoop shoop dat degenerate Diaz

Got busted with a joint outside of Houston last year. All I got was a paraphernalia charge and was only ticketed. It’s like a speeding ticket. I’m sure you speed sometimes too.

Only when I’m out of competition.

No problem. It’s one of my favorites of these reaction shots- right up there with Gomi looking very uncomfortable as the camera inexplicably lingers on him or Aldo’s and Rose’s death stares.

Gomi is really awkward in general lol and I know which one you're talking about but do you know of this one? funny moment with his shades
it's at around 43:42 of this video, hell even the first 10 seconds of this video is hilarious as well bunch of unintelligible bantering.

KBnNLIC.gif

It may be that marijuana is legal in Texas, so you may have a point, but no matter the state, it is a banned substance.

Nate isn’t a casua observer of the fight game (perhaps now he is), he is a fighter, so his decisions are more closely monitored.

Reefer is a banned substance for fighters.

That why I said he likely lost his job due to his weed addiction.

After the Nick Diaz and Matt Riddle ordeal they enend up raising the limits on marijuana. You'd basically have to be a heavy smoker that smokes the day before or of to get caught. Even the most "civilized" fighter is still a cage fighter. Nobody should be looking up to any of these guys

I don't shoop and I have soured on the DIaz Bros a bit over the years...

...but this was one of the most baller moves I've ever seen lmao. Nate won me back over in this moment. WAR Nate again

Man I so badly wish I'd called this thread "Shoop dat reefer madness Diaz" or something like that now. "Dat Degenerate Diaz" really rolls off the tongue though.

I'm having technical issues... My phone won't open PicsArt - this is purgatory... I'l be backing up and running in a couple of hours.
maxresdefault.jpg

I was also under the impression that people can’t just carry reefer around with them in Texas. Perhaps you can clarify that for me, too.

That has nothing to do with the UFC/him losing his job.

I know who gave him the idea...

250e7v.jpg

Back