Shoop Dat Hans. Pics of Me w/ Forrest, DJ, Hughes, and Nunes.

I'd love to shoop but my adobe trial ran out and I'm too cheap to pay for it. Nice pics. Not sure who the last guy was.

Honestly dude, I thought more people were gonna join in... As it is I just look like a mean spirited bastard, but it came from a good place - everyone sold out on me! I even had to delete some because they just appeared straight mean without anyone else joining in, especially with people trying to roast him with classic one-liners like "you're so fucking ugly".

I mean it's not his fault he has the face he does...

Last edited:
Hoes all over this thread chirping about my dress and looks. Bitch, I got style. Y'all :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ain't got style. It's too hot in May in Texas for a button down and khakis. My dress depends on my environment. And whatever happens I'm ballin out all day while you got my name in your mouth on your couch. Just like a ho.

IMG_7829.jpg

You look like Paul Wall's retarded cousin.

Cool pics tho

lol this thread. nice picks hans and nice job shoopers

Honestly dude, I thought more people were gonna join in... As it is I just look like a mean spirited bastard, but it came from a good place - everyone sold out on me! I even had to delete some because they just appeared straight mean without anyone else joining in, especially with people trying to roast him with classic one-liners like "you're so fucking ugly".

I mean it's not his fault he has the face he does...
I'm sure he's fine with it, he did ask for it after all, and they had me cracking up to be honest

why in the world would you go to some high profile event dressed like that?

cholo shorts?
big fat sneakers?

jesus christ...

I'm sure he's fine with it, he did ask for it after all, and they had me cracking up to be honest
That's the way I see it... I don't feel bad, I just wish more people had joined in!

Dude just stop. You look like a forty year virgin stuck in his middle school days. But whatever, your style, your choice. But stay away from discussing any political or national or global matters. In fact, just wait for someone to do a shoop, even though one isn't needed, and be happy.

The fuck you got to say now hating hoe? With your fat ass still on your couch. Gold grinnin and messin with yo women. Fat ho. Show me what you're working with. I'm a baller bitch I told you that.

IMG_1380.jpg

The fuck you got to say now hating hoe? With your fat ass still on your couch. Gold grinnin and messin with yo women. Fat ho. Show me what you're working with. I'm a baller bitch I told you that.

IMG_1380.jpg

Hahaha, are you high again?

Here's a tip: get your real teeth fixed before getting even shittier fake ones.

IMG_1380.jpg

Virgin detected.

Back