Shoop Dat Michael Johnson!

hold on a second ... you posted this (below) on page 2
It is true. The only reason this thread was made was because of salt.

Out of all the fighters that won on the card mj gets a shoop thread even though he won.

I would bet my life that the ts is white.

I said that on page two and a few pages in the racism starts. Shooping mj with chicken. MJ won the fight... How many times to fighters who win in devastating fashion get a thread mocking them????

White tears are the only reason this thread was made.

Out of all the fighters that won on the card mj gets a shoop thread even though he won.

I said that on page two and a few pages in the racism starts. Shooping mj with chicken. MJ won the fight... How many times to fighters who win in devastating fashion get a thread mocking them????

WE HAVE FOUND LUKE THOMAS SHERDOG ACCOUNT!!
(I repeat, luke thomas has been spotted)
<36>

My god dude... you are so full of shit!!! I saw potential in a picture, thats all there is to it! I dont even mind his post fight antics. My favorite fighter of all time is anderson silva, followed by jon jones.... both are black as fuck!!!

Shut the fuck up, sit down and <{Joewithit}>

Last edited:

this shoop community is a good natured bunch for the most part, we just try to entertain.

JevfO.gif

Johnson celebrating Martin Luther King day

qWQY4G8.jpg

Last edited:
^ Junk. No shakas. :)
You get one big Shaka, and still a big helping of (hopefully humorous) junk:
DEXATI20160921143201.png

With work like this it's incredible anyone thinks that have a chance against me in the next ISL competition...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright enough with this black/white crap. Enough is enough. Consider this a warning and yellow cards may be handed out at the very least. I don't want to hear a word about it any more in this thread. <-- heed those words in these previous two sentences. Stay on topic people. If you have a problem with this, then PM me and we can discuss it. .

Last edited:
You get one big Shaka, and still a big helping of (hopefully humorous) junk:
DEXATI20160921143201.png

With work like this it's incredible anyone thinks that have a chance against me in the next ISL competition...

HAHA! Much better! :D

Back