Shoop Shoop Dat Sherdogger . . . Belfast Q&A edition

LOL. I'm married and have a child anyway. Was just keeping the banter going. Thanks for breaking my heart.

<{boneytears}>
surprised-baby-gif-1.jpg

Is there video? Please tell me you said "Hi WilKO from Sherdog here"

lol just saw the vid. Awesome.

LMAO.. the guy gives a shout out to us and this is our response? Holllly fuck lmao

<{JustBleed}>
We love our fellow sherdoggers, we hespect, but man but as soon as there is a chance of a good shoop, none of that comes in the way.

We love our fellow sherdoggers, we hespect, but man but as soon as there is a chance of a good shoop, none of that comes in the way.
He made sherdog famous but we made him sherdog-famous :D

@Jehannum and I are proof positive after we willingly threw selfies to the shoop wolves ha!

aye all your photobucket links are dead now @Giblert :) I replaced the 2 of mine I spotted
Shit. I ended up reuploading all of them to cubeupload that I've been using for a while after realizing PB didn't maintain full resolution, but I didn't think they'd outright disappear. That's really shitty, and I'm not sure I've got the motivation to meticulously fix the situation.

Damn.

Glad you were there to live it with me man.

Did you lose yours too or just a couple?

Shit. I ended up reuploading all of them to cubeupload that I've been using for a while after realizing PB didn't maintain full resolution, but I didn't think they'd outright disappear. That's really shitty, and I'm not sure I've got the motivation to meticulously fix the situation.

Damn.

Glad you were there to live it with me man.

Did you lose yours too or just a couple?
just 2 and they both had comments that made it easy to figure out what they were. that's the biggest problem when we don't post a comment with each image :D

During the UFC Belfast Q&A, our esteemed colleague @wilKO got on the mic and repped Sherdog to the fullest.

WimaK1m.png

The fact he mentioned Sherdog before asking the question proves how much this site means to him, and how loyal he is to it. What better way to honour that than by giving him his very own shoop thread (the threads where legends are made)​

So roll up shoopers, do your thing and give this man the respect he deserves.

Time to be immortalised wilKO​

Template

ybWWFQk.png

A couple to get you started

M75wivB.jpg

0PjEXaG.jpg
@MacDuffle
giphy.gif

large.jpg

........................................................................................................................................
emma-roberts-evan-peters-fight-he-started-it-gif.gif

picsart_08-28-02-26-31-jpg.428579

death-note-netflix.jpg

picgifs-abandon-thread-fuck-this-shit-185120.gif

Back