Shoop the left pup with Ngannou face

pug.png

Last edited:
7A8D91D1-106B-4865-B594-38748F6BF8B6.jpeg

Last edited:
PicsArt_02-19-11.54.33.jpg

Last edited:
Shit dude beat me to it
After seeing his face I was surprised no one did it yet which is why I hurried and put it together lol I’ll probably edit once I get some time and match up the skin colors.

Yeah dude!!!

PicsArt is definitely something you're good with!!
It’s so addicting once yoI start figuring it out. Now I can’t wait for shoop threads lol

It’s so addicting once yoI start figuring it out. Now I can’t wait for shoop threads lol
So addictive! I'm still figuring it out.

Couple of things I found that made my life easier on it are searching for PNG images on Google - a joint for example to put in Diaz mouth - saves you having to cut it out from an existing image.

Also the "Adjust" button for skin tones... Brightness, saturation, contrast, shadows - that sort of thing all work great for matching shades.

Told you... PicsArt is the GOAT app.

@dije1 for some reason I didn't get the notification... Hopefully this should work.
Thanks @Buff for the heads up on these post. Looking forward to seeing what you produce in them, and i need to see what i could start doi g myself. Keep them coming man

This thread delivers ! I legit laughed like 10 times - good work guys and thanks @Buff for keeping me in the loop.

Thanks @Buff for the heads up on these post. Looking forward to seeing what you produce in them, and i need to see what i could start doi g myself. Keep them coming man
Nice one dude.

I use PicsArt app for all of my shoops on my phone... A bunch of us have only just started shooping and only use phones - it's the future.

PicsArt_02-20-01.56.58.jpg

Back