Shoop Shoop dat Smushed Yancy

Damn 1st page was on it, buy onnit now and use the code joerogan for 15 % off

It’s so addicting once yoI start figuring it out. Now I can’t wait for shoop threads lol
Yall amateurs with that PicsArt shit lol

Try Photoshop or Gimp.

Quality over Quantity.

2jsrBI1.png

0MuUm8t.png

@Myrddin Wild One for you dude.
sarlac.jpg

Yall amateurs with that PicsArt shit lol

Try Photoshop or Gimp.

Quality over Quantity.
I’ve never shooped before and don’t have the time when I’m at home to sit there and put serious effort into it so I like the app to mess around with. I remember jehannum talking about spending days on a shoop lol but his were top notch so it showed.

Also I think when it comes to the shoop threads, any shoop is welcome no matter how bad they are as long as people are contributing. I just wanna get some laughs. Not here for the contests. Some of you guys are crazy talented tho.

I’ve never shooped before and don’t have the time when I’m at home to sit there and put serious effort into it so I like the app to mess around with. I remember jehannum talking about spending days on a shoop lol but his were top notch so it showed.

Also I think when it comes to the shoop threads, any shoop is welcome no matter how bad they are as long as people are contributing. I just wanna get some laughs. Not here for the contests. Some of you guys are crazy talented tho.
Editing using Photoshop doesn't take much time at all. It all depends on how much effort you want to put into it. It gives more possibilities. It can take 2-3 minutes like it can take 2 hours depending on how perfect you want it to look.

I'm not an expert at it either and basically just use the most common tools to do my shoops. But I get where you're coming from. PicsArt seems like a nice alternative.

Back