Shoop Shoop Dose Eskimo Brothers

FoghornLeghorn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
20kza564pol8d9f6g.jpg

Getting back into this. Testing out some new software.

Last edited:
Like it and original thread idea!

Sensational, I don't know why this isn't picking up more steam

shoop-ronda-schuab-what-happens-in-vegas-jpg.414297

Attachments

• Shoop Ronda Schuab what happens in Vegas.jpg
    Shoop Ronda Schuab what happens in Vegas.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 185
Sensational, I don't know why this isn't picking up more steam
Being in Shoopville doesn't help, cause it doesn't get a lot of traffic. Should post things into the heavies & then once they play their course.... the mods will move it into shoopville.

We had a lot of fun with it when the news first came out but there waz all ready an epic shoop competition rolling at the time... so it got bumped into the NGS competition thread toward the end, you can see a bunch of them there... including the one'z me & @bigwaverider just posted. :D

Looks like some of those got taken down. I recall @LouisBolanos had a couple in there, but I just looked & they're gone now. Not sure why... that mario one you posted seemed pretty harmless

@X Factor you got a couple you can add to this thread yeah?

Just saw this thread. Nice job.
Man separating shoops from the heavies is such a loss.

Just saw this thread. Nice job.
Man separating shoops from the heavies is such a loss.
Well, the idea is that the shoop threads start out in the heaviez... & then once they play their course, they are cataloged here so that they can be easily found.

To your point though, a thread like this that is started in shoopville will go mostly un-noticed by many.

The majority of the shoops in this thread though were copied over from the shoop competition that waz going on at the time that news came out... & a lot of us started shooping eskimo pix in that thread... which waz in the heavies. So if you missed it, it's not cause it wasn't in the heavies.

Back