Shoop request

gb@Trumpski

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is my first time posting in this portion of forum. Are requests allowed. I had thought of the two guys hugging in the background to be Dana and Nate, the black shirt trying to stop khabib to be Danis, and the ball of course to be Conors head. Maybe round it all of with a 27-0 score.

1539729359758393.gif

This is my first time posting in this portion of forum. Are requests allowed. I had thought of the two guys hugging in the background to be Dana and Nate, the black shirt trying to stop khabib to be Danis, and the ball of course to be Conors head. Maybe round it all of with a 27-0 score.

1539729359758393.gif

find me the video and I can probably do it. the higher resolution the better. I generally dont work from gif and that gif is horrible quality.

find me the video and I can probably do it. the higher resolution the better. I generally dont work from gif and that gif is horrible quality.
Oh that would be great, BWR.<DCWhoa>

The video is at

and the clip starts 4:48 to 4:52.

The video is at

wonderful quality!! I will see what I can do fro ya man.

If you pause a video and then right click a Youtube video at a certain point, lets say at 4:48 and then left click on "Copy video URL at current time", it will give you a timestamped video like this (the URL will look something like this https:\\youtu.be/91VU16YtjM8?t=288
The "288" at the end means to start it at 288 seconds which is 4:48.

The video is at

Since "Danis" is shot from the back of his head, it may be VERY VERY hard to find an image to match those poses. If you can look for one, that would be great. Need 2 images of him from these angles in the images below - or as similar as possibble. "Back of head" shots are always the hardest to find. Some of my shoops I just use a generic guy that looks similar to get a back of head shot. Shhhh.. don't tell anyone.

edit: If he has black hair dont worry I can make it blonde.

9hwH1ii.gif

danis-side-jpg.455933

danis-back-jpg.455935

Attachments

• danis side.jpg
    danis side.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 107
  • danis back.jpg
    danis back.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 103
wonderful quality!! I will see what I can do fro ya man.

If you pause a video and then right click a Youtube video at a certain point, lets say at 4:48 and then left click on "Copy video URL at current time", it will give you a timestamped video like this (the URL will look something like this https:\\youtu.be/91VU16YtjM8?t=288
The "288" at the end means to start it at 288 seconds which is 4:48.

Since "Danis" is shot from the back of his head, it may be VERY VERY hard to find an image to match those poses. If you can look for one, that would be great. Need 2 images of him from these angles in the images below - or as similar as possibble. "Back of head" shots are always the hardest to find. Some of my shoops I just use a generic guy that looks similar to get a back of head shot. Shhhh.. don't tell anyone.

9hwH1ii.gif

danis-side-jpg.455933

danis-back-jpg.455935
Will look for it now

Will look for it now

I just need this one. I got a full back of the head one from a video grab.. Gonna keep looking at video and may find that sideways back of head one. So i still need this angle.

danis-side-jpg.455933

I just need this one. I got a full back of the head one from a video grab.. Gonna keep looking at video and may find that sideways back of head one. So i still need this angle.

danis-side-jpg.455933
Whaat colour hair do you have of him?

got em both. dont sorry about it unless you have found something real good. mine are kinda low resolution.
Most videos of his are black hair, the blonde ones arent the greatest,

upload_2018-10-19_0-36-0.png in black, would need to be angle flipped i guess

upload_2018-10-19_0-37-0.png was in blonde, but neck hidden

Neither great

1539729359758393.gif

'ere ya go man. was a 4hr job. trying to find and cut out heads. Lots of intricate masking and stuff. I made Conor actually go through/behind the net and even put his reflection in the backboard. Added Tony in the front left. He is just sort of watching. Nate and Dana really like eachother.

edit: this is updated. the original one had some minor masking issues, also you could see the basketball behind Conor's head and he didn't go thru the net properly. I slowed this new one down just a notch. Old version in spoiler but eventually I am going to delete it off the net.
07uw7xn.gif

2dUGAkF.gif

Last edited:
'ere ya go man. was a 4hr job. trying to find and cut out heads. Lots of intricate masking and stuff. I made Conor actually go through/behind the net and even put his reflection in the backboard. Added Tony in the front left. He is just sort of watching. Nate and Dana really like eachother.

edit: this is updated. the original one had some minor masking issues, also you could see the basketball behind Conor's head and he didn't go thru the net properly. I slowed this new one down just a notch. Old version in spoiler but eventually I am going to delete it off the net.
07uw7xn.gif

2dUGAkF.gif
Damn that's awesome!

Do you use AfterEffects to create your gif shoops? Been thinking of trying out that program when I get the chance

Damn that's awesome!

Do you use AfterEffects to create your gif shoops? Been thinking of trying out that program when I get the chance

I use Photoshop and After Affects for gifs. Photoshop is fairly intuitive but After Effects is a pure bitch to learn. It is so frustrating when you start out. With PS you can kinda guess what some tools do, but in AE you have to watch a tutorial for just about every single thing you will ever do. If you don't have huge balls and the patience of Job, don't even try haha. As long as you are ready to really rack your brains out, go ahead and give it a shot. You can always PM and I will try to steer you in the right direction.

Last edited:

07uw7xn.gif

2dUGAkF.gif

<{Joewithit}>

07uw7xn.gif

2dUGAkF.gif
<{anton}> bravo

Back