ib313

Imagine a Dystopian UFC
@Brown
Reaction score
Image-template-113.jpg

kqi2XgH.png

CfnsOVG.jpg

5YdkBg7.jpg

Benson would have been the greatest of all time if he just cut his stupid hair.

"Phone Phoenix."

ValBH.jpg

Last edited:
You did a pretty cool job with that Dragon Ball Z shoop.
Thanks homes! I'm happy with it... Not even a particular fan, it was just the only thing that came into my head.

High level stuff all round in this thread to be honest... A slow burner!

Benson would have been the greatest of all time if he just cut his stupid hair.
he just needs to cornrow or braid it like he did in the second pettis fight, he might see it as some sort of bad luck thing though since that was the first time he did it then he got beat pretty easily.

he just needs to cornrow or braid it like he did in the second pettis fight, he might see it as some sort of bad luck thing though since that was the first time he did it then he got beat pretty easily.

Haha he actually said that himself.

"Superstition is a form of fear."

- Conor

If I was a coach I would refuse to let my fighter go out against him unless he braided it... It's a massive distraction, it confuses your targeting for punches, and it gets in your eyes and face whilst grappling.

Clay Guida was another fighter that used floppy hair as a distraction... For me it's the same as wearing a Gi if you know how to use it. Nelson and his beard too, although now fighters make him braid it.

I will always respect Jimi Manuwa for refusing to fight Kingsbury until he shaved his beard off. Needs to happen more often.

Last edited:
Back