Shoop that Elated Cormier

Thx man, my hosting site was under maintenance, how dare they affect my shoop :D

Gonna save that link though, good back up! Thx again bro!

yea it's standby. if i cant upload to my imgur account, which happens rarely, or if i need somewhere to put a disposable shoop, i send it there.

Wow @bigwaverider, you really stepped it up in here. Very impressive.

haha. speeed shooping brah.

Excellent stuff man!

mahalo binny. appreciate it. always nice to get comments. likes are meaningless.

The slight lip movement is crucial here

Well done

there some on his eyes and did some on his ears. the eard shouldn't have been "puppet warped" as it made his head grow out of proportion slightly.

*Salutes you good sir*

<28>

Mahalo to you too man.

Awesome thread.
Where is your contribution @Myrddin Wild?

@Myrddin Wild and I are busy shooping "Log", with brother @Buff and @MacGregor. This is a real thing and sold on Ebay for $1500. google "The Rifleman #10" for more info.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rifleman-10-CGC-9-0-OW-Classic-Log-Cover-Tough-in-High-Grade-/332564867471?nma=true&si=A5sdSw%2BNLiamVdiATEWcQULh84U%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

LOG_Rifleman_no_wordz.jpg

yea it's standby. if i cant upload to my imgur account, which happens rarely, or if i need somewhere to put a disposable shoop, i send it there.

mahalo binny. appreciate it. always nice to get comments. likes are meaningless.

there some on his eyes and did some on his ears. the eard shouldn't have been "puppet warped" as it made his head grow out of proportion slightly.

Mahalo to you too man.

@Myrddin Wild and I are busy shooping "Log", with brother @Buff and @MacGregor. This is a real thing and sold on Ebay for $1500. google "The Rifleman #10" for more info.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rifleman-10-CGC-9-0-OW-Classic-Log-Cover-Tough-in-High-Grade-/332564867471?nma=true&si=A5sdSw%2BNLiamVdiATEWcQULh84U%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

lol... this is true... BWR posted this comic cover in a PM with me & several other shooperz.... & we started shooping the fook out of it... LMAO....

...I suppose at some point we should've brought it public, but none of us knew we'd end up 20 + shoops deep. :D

log-rifleman-dc-grown-jpg.365279

Attachments

• LOG-Rifleman-DC-grown.jpg
    LOG-Rifleman-DC-grown.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 360

need a rogan stare one.

lol... this is true... BWR posted this comic cover in a PM with me & several other shooperz.... & we started shooping the fook out of it... LMAO....

...I suppose at some point we should've brought it public, but none of us knew we'd end up 20 + shoops deep. :D

log-rifleman-dc-grown-jpg.365279

:)

I was gonna rip you off and snip out Lando from your previous log shooop and use it in mine above, but decided on Brock at the last minute.

LOL 10/10

TY

Last edited:
<TrumpWrong1>

All the animated ones were done fresh from scratch in AE 'cept the headphone one which was a head swap and of course I re-used the clear background video from snoop which was done ages ago. Didn't even save the files for the other ones.

Oh okay. What tracking did you use? Mocha or the built in one?

Oh okay. What tracking did you use? Mocha or the built in one?

Dude all those were like 3 minute jobs.. just moved them around with my mouse. Like this.. 9 frames. So easy. OK maybe 4 mins cause I had to mask some of the hands going over his face.

hY2Afdz.gif

The Con Air .jpg one took longer cause I had to mask it, blend it, clone some, and do some rudimentary color correction.

Someone slap DCs face on Khabib's on the bus

Mahalo to you too man.

why did they take away your modhoodmanship?

why did they take away your modhoodmanship?

They didn't. I quit. It's a long story brah. I would love to still be in that position but things didn't work out.

Bro, you are def king of the shoop. I don't know why I even bother. of course all I use is my phone for mine and you prob have some super computer.

<DCrying>.

110% of it is determination. If you envision something then find a way to make it. When I first started off I was doing some insane, stupid, dumb, totally wrong shit just to get it done. I had very little clue what I was doing but it didn't matter.. it was gonna get done and end of story.

Ask @LouisBolanos. I showed him one of my earliest gifs and how I made it. His jaw dropped cause it was made in the most fucked up, longest, worst possible way ever.. seriously it was. But it got done. Took me like 20 hours, but as you progress, things like that now take I dunno.. 30-45 minutes.

However phone shooping is hardcore. I have admiration for you guys. It's incredible what y'all can do. Talk to @Buff. He even knows how to make gifs on the cell phone.

Back