VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's give this dork, nobody-tool his 15 seconds.....here is the template(s):

4467_ex.jpg

A7E7BFD1-1422-0E8C-9AAD32CCBC3D381E.jpg

jb-cut.jpg

PS: He punches with his eyes closed. Hellava "coach".

way better coach than Duane

Duane needed his eyes open to hit guys

Buck Holes is def a d-bag.

But in fairness to him, he is getting his ass kicked above by some good fighters.

Duane can KTFO Bucthlolz inside 2 minutes if they fight tomorrow.

Duane can KTFO Bucthlolz inside 2 minutes if they fight tomorrow.
I agree, Buttholds was a scrub....the guys he "beat" have a combined record of 2 wins and 200 losses or something close to that.

He throws punches with his eyes closed and probably just wants to be hangin with the boizzzz

I agree, Buttholds was a scrub....the guys he "beat" have a combined record of 2 wins and 200 losses or something close to that.

He throws punches with his eyes closed and probably just wants to be hangin with the boizzzz
Right. And lmfao at him trying to take credit for Cody's title win. "We train champions here, bro!"

Douche.

I like how guys say." He punches with his eyes closed" based off a photo.

I've never seen a head trainer act like such a bro. No wonder Uriah kept bringing in other dudes to coach. It's actually kind of sad that a kind, easy going guy like Uriah isn't looked at more as an example. How is he at the center of TAM, yet be surrounded by so many douches.

I was hoping they would match up Justa Cuckold against Ludwig as a grudge match in the Finale. The UFC needs to capitalize on feuds like these sometimes.

Pluggin Bungholes is the ultimate toolbag

Back