SHOOP that Rocked Lee

1hr 30mins to make and I am very happy with it

9swfoh.jpg

So there are 38 photographers with cameras that can shoot continuous shots like 100 per fucking 5 seconds, cameras that are worth half of Barboza's show money and that's the best image we've got? Damn.

1hr 30mins to make and I am very happy with it

9swfoh.jpg

Great job man. Someone who knows what's up knows that this gif needed some work.

Great job man. Someone who knows what's up knows that this gif needed some work.
TY! It's a process but it felt good getting to the end and it looking semi-legit. 39 frames and I had to work through them all twice.I could've used more than 1 template for each but. . .one step at a time. Can't believe I considered putting Dana White and Shadface in the background <45>

@jojoRed

For some reason the Edison face won't work on my PS. It says "invalid JPEG maker found."

@jojoRed

For some reason the Edison face won't work on my PS. It says "invalid JPEG maker found."
it's actually a PNG but tinyurl likes to change the extension in the link to stop people hotlinking directly I think

change the file format to .png and it will work.

any suggestions on a better host for png templates? I won't be using tinypic for that job again
I use image bb, quick to upload etc and its the first link that comes up when I google image hosting. Its pretty good tbh.

Back