Shoop that Rogan!

4mPGgP9.png

@jeicex @pac14

some of your shoops are technically incredible, but don't have a connection to the topic.

the Rogan shoop is one of those imo and probably why it didn't get much "love" previously PS: A howling wolf on the moon could be interesting now that we have a couple of wolf images

Thanks man. There's a few other images of his werewolf on the net. All the ones I have seen are hard to cut out.

well it was only an idea :) I still feel like I haven't done the original Rogan image justice with my shoops

it's such an awesome image and just found this when I clicked your link ... nice

444dde599b49d46acf6b5bc25e91d0a2.jpg

Yea that's a good one. Crappy exposure on his face, but another epic pose by Rogan. I swear Rogan needs a better camera. Even and half decent point and shoot.

Just keep pounding away brother! You are making some nice contributions.

edit: Oh yea I did this. Not the best job ever, but it may suffice. original is in the spoiler. was hard to isolate it as the carpeting is a close match in color.

0lWmB1f.png

B2SeqUDCAAMlzMr.jpg:large
[/spoiler[

Last edited:
click to zoom in for full size, as it improves the quality
LnbsXWX.png

Last edited:
Yea that's a good one. Crappy exposure on his face, but another epic pose by Rogan. I swear Rogan needs a better camera. Even and half decent point and shoot.

Just keep pounding away brother! You are making some nice contributions.

edit: Oh yea I did this. Not the best job ever, but it may suffice. original is in the spoiler. was hard to isolate it as the carpeting is a close match in color.

0lWmB1f.png

B2SeqUDCAAMlzMr.jpg:large
[/spoiler[
I did make a shoop using the wolf but it was too .... graphic :p
I checked with mods before risking it and seems that was a good call

click to zoom in for full size, as it improves the quality
LnbsXWX.png

This is really nice J. It doesn't seem to be zoomable. I like what you did with Rogan. What type of pattern did you use on him and what technique did you use to do it? Did you make all the light sabers? And the clouds?

I did make a shoop using the wolf but it was too .... graphic :p
I checked with mods before risking it and seems that was a good call

PM it to me!! :)

Did another render of Werewolf Fucker Bravo. Fur was a bit rough but I used ancient Hawaiian techniques to deal with that. The smudge tool.

cKsLPjl.png

This is really nice J. It doesn't seem to be zoomable. I like what you did with Rogan. What type of pattern did you use on him and what technique did you use to do it? Did you make all the light sabers? And the clouds?

PM it to me!! :)

Did another render of Werewolf Fucker Bravo. Fur was a bit rough but I used ancient Hawaiian techniques to deal with that. The smudge tool.

cKsLPjl.png
hard to say what I used specifically as I just kept working on it till I was happy, but there was definitely textures involved for the armour, but for the skin I think I manually highlighted sections, darkened em and added red hue.

the clouds or smoke were already there and that big area was empty of anything else, which made it ideal for building my Sith on, then I copied some smoke to go over the top. The lightsabers I made out of what was available in the image, with some additional work involved.

It's a shame it doesn't really match the other Sith, but I'm certainly not unhappy with the end product.

Wonder why your replies don't trigger an alert Epicmount :(
I get an alert when anyone else posts here

twice in a row now

Don't ask me. :)
I just post shoops, never followed a thread ;)

Maybe i post too much on the same thread?

Don't ask me. :)
I just post shoops, never followed a thread ;)

Maybe i post too much on the same thread?
hehe got an alert for this one

anyway I like that first shoop out of the 2 you just posted but unsure what it's from and feel like I should know

Did this for another Rogan thread. No one liked it there. Maybe some will like it here. Hi res version in spolier.

9vxFgve.gif

4RO9bHB.gif

That is what happens when you take too much Alpha Bain...
Cant believe it got no likes in the other thread.

Back