Shoop that Ronda?

Why do I always do leapfrog shoops?

mVKYcYf.jpg

Why do I always do leapfrog shoops?

mVKYcYf.jpg

You are the Sherdog leapfrog Shooping master. You got that niche filled.:)

HenJ6ht.gif

You work on something. You think it sucks. About to quit, but it starts looking better. Then you decide it still sucks. About to quit again, but it starts looking better. Rinse, repeat till you finally say fuggit and make do with what you got. Maybe some can relate. :icon_lol:

You are the Sherdog leapfrog Shooping master. You got that niche filled.:)

HenJ6ht.gif

You work on something. You think it sucks. About to quit, but it starts looking better. Then you decide it still sucks. About to quit again, but it starts looking better. Rinse, repeat till you finally say fuggit and make do with what you got. Maybe some can relate. :icon_lol:

I like it. It looks like what Bethe thought her entrance looked like in her mind :p

American History X Shoop tho ahahaha

We are reaping the benefits from bigwaverider's dancing blue elephants and rainbow-trotting unicorns.

HA!!

That helicopter is actually a video. Couldn't blend it right. The video has a solid black background. If anyone knows how to blend it in properly, let me know. Would have been better just tweening a helicopter photo. May retry tomorrow.

CjHA3We.gif

I like it. It looks like what Bethe thought her entrance looked like in her mind :p

LOL. Didn't watch that fight but I just watched this giphy from a recent thread. Now, I know what you are talking about. I might have been able to incorparate that in the gif I made.

:icon_lol:

Back