Shoop shoop that Roy

roy2.jpg

i fucking hate the shoop forum. this should be in the heavies

I hear you. Maybe if there's a shoop thread for tomorrow's fights I'll add the shoop and the template as a bonus.

Worst shoop thread ever?

I make the worst shoop threads ever. Last December Max KO'd Aldo so I made a thread. Had some good Aldo heads but... NOT ONE PERSON MADE A SHOOP!! That was the last shoop thread I ever made (that wasn't for a contest).

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-the-aldo.3669575/

Another time I made a shoop thread for like UFC 199 when Rockhold got KO'd by Bisping. I got a few shoops but the next day someone made the same exact thread and got like 400 replies.

I make the worst shoop threads ever. Last December Max KO'd Aldo so I made a thread. Had some good Aldo heads but... NOT ONE PERSON MADE A SHOOP!! That was the last shoop thread I ever made (that wasn't for a contest).

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-the-aldo.3669575/

Another time I made a shoop thread for like UFC 199 when Rockhold got KO'd by Bisping. I got a few shoops but the next day someone made the same exact thread and got like 400 replies.

I stand corrected. (Kinda crazy that not one Sherbro made a shoop on that first one... not even the one guy who said he’d work on it in the morning!)

I stand corrected. (Kinda crazy that not one Sherbro made a shoop on that first one... not even the one guy who said he’d work on it in the morning!)

I feel jinxed when I make the threads. It's like a conspiracy when I make them. When I first started shooping I so wanted to make a shoop with this Chaplin boxing scene, but it was way way too hard. So I practiced and practiced to get good enough to make this. Finally it was my time!! My coming of age party was here.The Waldo had just been KO'd by Max and surely the world would flock to my thread and say "WOW THAT IS REALLY GREAT BWR!! You must have practiced and practiced in order to make it!!".

We need to make like the Anti Rocky Movie out of this. Our hero running up and down steps to train. Hours and hours and hours of practice. Sacrificing so much to achieve his goal. Finally his big moment is up...

......and nobody cares. The End.

It scarred me for life.

bwr-cry-gif.456051

qmWvwee.gif

Attachments

• bwr-cry.gif
    bwr-cry.gif
    310.2 KB · Views: 34
Back