Shoop that Smushed Weidman

ejgXxaB.jpg
<{jackyeah}>

shooping the winner? what the hell is wrong with u

shooping the winner? what the hell is wrong with u
Happens all the time.

Plus nobody cares about Gastelum enough to take the time to shoop him.

@jeicex is there any way we can put this in the Shoopville section?

Also, what would the chances be of moving some of the older shoop threads into there? There's been so many classics and they're lost forever now... Would be as simple as doing a search for "shoop dat" titles, or is it better to leave them in the ether?

@jeicex is there any way we can put this in the Shoopville section?

Also, what would the chances be of moving some of the older shoop threads into there? There's been so many classics and they're lost forever now... Would be as simple as doing a search for "shoop dat" titles, or is it better to leave them in the ether?
What I've been trying to do is let shoop threads run their course for a week or two, and then move them to Shoopville if they have a decent number of shoops/responses. I'm going to do some moving for old shoop threads to populate shoopville sometime this week as well, because there are some glorious forgotten shoop threads that I would love to see again.

What I've been trying to do is let shoop threads run their course for a week or two, and then move them to Shoopville if they have a decent number of shoops/responses. I'm going to do some moving for old shoop threads to populate shoopville sometime this week as well, because there are some glorious forgotten shoop threads that I would love to see again.
Awesome... Nice one dude!

Ifs gonna be awesome to get some of the older threads up here... There really have been some classics through the years.

Outside of the fucking knockdown that nearly ended the fight you say ?

But maybe you are right, I was switch channels during the fight because Chivas game is on.
Who won? Chivas? Who did they play? Man I miss going to el Jalisco ( yeah it's been that long)

Who won? Chivas? Who did they play? Man I miss going to el Jalisco ( yeah it's been that long)

Very damn long.

Tienen desde el 2008 jugando en el nuevo estadio chivas, que esta muy bien por cierto te recomiendo conocerlo.

images (52).jpg images (53).jpg

El sábado empataron

Back