Shoop Shoop that snot Mcgrooger

Nice one bro! I knew you'd have sense.

I thought I'd help whoever did it by bumping a load of the old shoops threads...
I moved dozens of shoop threads already, didn't get to all of them because there are so many. You bumping them got me to be aware of those again and put them where they belong in shoopville, which is good.

M7TZf2f.jpg

Genius. Although, Floyd is used to tens; I'm sure he'll make an exception in this case.

I moved dozens of shoop threads already, didn't get to all of them because there are so many. You bumping them got me to be aware of those again and put them where they belong in shoopville, which is good.

I did about 1/6th of the ones I saw... I was trying to only bump the ones with lots of posts... It does seem a bit more like a proper section in here now!

Got any shoops for this thread??

I did about 1/6th of the ones I saw... I was trying to only bump the ones with lots of posts... It does seem a bit more like a proper section in here now!

Got any shoops for this thread??
Just got back from my trip this weekend, I'll give everything a look over and put some ideas together tonight. I upgraded my photoshop too over the weekend so things will be way better now. I was limping to the gates with Photoshop Essentials 9 and Gimp.

I'm crying with laughter. Keep it up Shoopmeisters.

Just got back from my trip this weekend, I'll give everything a look over and put some ideas together tonight. I upgraded my photoshop too over the weekend so things will be way better now. I was limping to the gates with Photoshop Essentials 9 and Gimp.

Good stuff man... This template is so good, and this thread is so perfectly timed - you gotta get in on this fam!! I'm surprised it's not being jumped on by the shoop crew!

This is one of the best shoop threads I´ve ever seen.
I almost started crying at some of these.
Deserves another bump.

*bump*

fuck these are great. the family portrait one got me good.

How the fuck did I miss this thread? This thread is amazing, great work lads.

Back