SHOOP that Squished Frankie

Lol at all the cock gobbling Frankie fans. He got embarrassed, out classed and finished. Aldo slowly took his soul and Ortega finished him off.

much like how Nate took Colin's soul and Mayweather finished him off.

#FloydBless

Lol at all the cock gobbling Frankie fans. He got embarrassed, out classed and finished. Aldo slowly took his soul and Ortega finished him off.

Outclassed lol. Frankie was doing great up until he got caught.

Frankie_better.gif

No.

Don't do this.

It's Frankie.

!!!!!!
Nobody is immune from the Shopmasters, if I had to see Shogun feeding out of a pig trough, you're going to look at Frankie get magically transformed into wondrous works of abstract art. It has to be this way bruh.

much like how Nate took Colin's soul and Mayweather finished him off.

#FloydBless

Yeah thats why he beat Eddie. Soul was taken. Floyd was a BS boxing match with BS boxing gloves he can hide behind and BS rules.

For my game of thrones fans
09A9DD88-C28A-4435-AA90-DD2FE352F228.jpeg

Outclassed lol. Frankie was doing great up until he got caught.

I dont remember him doing anything significant...I could be wrong though. Frankie's alright in my book but the guy is a little too hyped for me here. I think he's a good fighter but I dont think he's a great fighter. Solid fighter...he was champ..but the game has passed him by in terms of champ material anymore. Even in his prime he couldn't beat Aldo. Plus, he lost like 3 title shots in a row.

Back