SHOOP that Stephen Bonnar WHO SUCKS NOW ??

IANQnOq.png

"WHO SUCKS NOW??"

Amidst his attacking the heckler news that is. I am sure some skillfull shoopers out there can do something with this?

Also I realize this is not in the Shoop subforum. I boycott that subforum and so should you all. Both that and the MayMac should be discontinued..

Barely anybody clicks into the Shoop subforum on the sudden urge to check out shoops, they ore likely would click a thread that is mixed in with the other on the front page of the heavies forum. And the MAJOR lack of shoop threads, participants and fans has been painfully obvious to me anyways and mods should really consider getting rid of it.

- Thuckey

Starts a thread inviting people to shoop some screenshot from a video, provides no template, mentions he doesn't really know how to shoop himself and complains about the shoop state on this forum.

<{hughesimpress}>

A shoop topic from an event that happened in 2014, you don't give us a template, and yet you complain about the lack of good shoop threads? Cmon buddy, where were you back then when the threads were made about the unmasking of Justin McCully? I know we lost many threads from 2014 and 15 due to the migration, so I don't know if we can pull them up.

Also, the Shoop subforum is an archive of sorts, we keep active shoop threads in the heavies for a while until they've run their course. That way, it's easy browsing to find good shoop threads of the past, I don't know what you're getting so upset about how we manage those subforums. If we kept them all in the heavies, you'd have to use the dreaded search feature that no one seems to know how to use anymore.

Justin mccully?

I thought it was the shockmaster v.2

A shoop topic from an event that happened in 2014, you don't give us a template, and yet you complain about the lack of good shoop threads? Cmon buddy, where were you back then when the threads were made about the unmasking of Justin McCully? I know we lost many threads from 2014 and 15 due to the migration, so I don't know if we can pull them up.

Also, the Shoop subforum is an archive of sorts, we keep active shoop threads in the heavies for a while until they've run their course. That way, it's easy browsing to find good shoop threads of the past, I don't know what you're getting so upset about how we manage those subforums. If we kept them all in the heavies, you'd have to use the dreaded search feature that no one seems to know how to use anymore.
Did you guys always expect to lose those threads?

Wish one of the mods went through the classics and saved everything or let one of the usual posters do it.

Some classics have been lost :(

Thanks for the contributions thus far guys, it was a good laugh.

His face was literally perfect when I paused I was like oh wow.. that's a sign from god if there ever was one

That asain dude on the left has some perfect skin ,its perfection

bummmmpbumpbumpbump

I'm legit laughing ass off, good thread Sherbros.

<CroCop1>

awesome... solid gold so far boys

Okay I'll work on something then since it's gone quiet. Keep it up keep the thread alive

Nevermind lightsabers....

PEDSabers!!!

PjaFGcg.png

Back