**WINNERS REVEALED** Shooper Of The Year ***********POLL ADDED********/Shoop Dat 2018.

2018 Shooper Of The Year (2 votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buff

#FreeLeeMurray Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Don't forget to vote in Round 1 ISL Shoop Contest!!

SHOOPER OF THE YEAR VOTING THREAD. Vote for your favorite Shooper of the Year for 2018.

YOU GET TWO VOTES. We have posted one sample shoop from each shooper but each one has created many great pieces throughout the year and we can't post them all.

zFvpP4q.gif

***CONTESTANT LIST***
Remember you are voting for the shooper and their contributions throughout the year. These are but a sample of their work.

@Double Dragon
TITO-4.gif

@bigwaverider
1Ru13ay.gif

@Arqueto176
akcImbU7JBvpf0lfZCfWnuLziJkA6Y5LVytOhyhliPyQ0umd7fExTzdbYHMg_pIUPdA=s0-d-e1-ft

@Buff (defending champ. lol)
Pics-Art-10-22-03-32-47.jpg

@xDogá

@Loiosh
2v357o3.jpg

@LouisBolanos
@chaka
@BlackPanther

@BiGWHOMPS
C7-BB9816-5-D53-4-EEE-BDBE-0627-F3395835.jpg

@Fossor
sjKQVKJ.gif

@MacGregor

@Myrddin Wild
CZmY4Bi.gif

@Ottawaguy
Lando-after-party.png

@Roop Holstry
nxZ6F9a.jpg

@Empty Emp
7uuJVvw.gif

@Sansnom
giphy.gif

@jei
f9ycfsE.png

@propain14
20181026-154737.jpg

@Credo
mL0hFYD.gif

@in the liver
20180915_121402-jpg.483179

@Dead Kennedy
c9d8464c-b2d4-4777-aa09-dc64f1454444-jpeg.483181

@Anung Un Rama
upload_2018-2-10_23-7-0-png.337993

And if you still cant shoop, just download "PicsArt" to your phone. Its so easy to use, you'll be amazed.

Respect The Shoopers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly hate to say it, but this one has to be the funniest shoop I have ever seen

<2>

1Ru13ay.gif

So the asshole who made it gets my vote

Last edited:
Here's my personal best few from the year:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

All shoopers are Sherdog heroes, makes life better.

BWR is on another level tho, like Matrix Anderson of shooping.

Cheers and Merry X-mas!

edited to add some shoops

So I was trying to put together a thread to do a vote like we always do... But this year its been like watching Fedor enter a high school wrestling tournament - @bigwaverider has made sherdog a better place this year... A legitimate Photoshop competition winner, and forum moderator that shitposts with the rest of us Cheeto eating neckbeards - we're lucky to have him.

In truth, its been another absolutely vintage shopping year - @Double Dragon @dije1 @Arqueto176 @xDogá @chaka @BlackPanther @BiGWHOMPS @Fossor @MacGregor @Myrddin Wild @The Clark @Roop Holstry @Sansnom @Ottawaguy @jei @propain14 @Credo @in the liver and many more all brought the thunder, (Please add your shoops brahs), but the cream rose to the top, and it was a joy to behold.

And if you still cant shoop, just downlaod "PicsArt" to your phone. Its so easy to use, you'll be amazed.

War @bigwaverider
Respect The Shoopers!

Your list is solid. Pretty sure @jei can make more than 20 people in a poll. I will have to find out how he does it and maybe I can too. Maybe he can do it because he is red. Rookies of the year definitely go out to @Sansnom and @Arqueto176. @Sansnom is more established and has put out some great stuff, but @Arqueto176 is coming on so strong it boggle the mind. @Fossor with is NGS victory was a great feat. @Ottawaguy with his second round performance introduced a new force to be reckoned with. "Second Round Ottawaguy" was born and is up there with "Chuck with that look in his eye" and "Motivated Penn". Wish @Empty Emp was around more but I would still like to nominate him Mr. @Buff. He did win the ISL we had earlier this year and is a legend. Besides that your post made me blush.

Some stuff I made...

1Ru13ay.gif

Voodoo. This was done with voodoo. How the heck was this done?
2rjCO23.gif

qZsdRa1.gif

Matrix Lando
d41kvE6.gif

Cyborg and Joe Rogan
1axVomO.gif

Reflection in the back board was a nice touch. A lot of masking.
07uw7xn.gif

I like this one. Check out the lighting effects on their faces.
ho938eX.gif

7gwFaFy.gif

NIiSVmi.gif

T67p8BK.gif

vOVBn4i.gif

lsC6K6U.gif

CsY2Max.gif

Was a dream when i first started shooping to be able to make this. I finally was able to.
qmWvwee.gif

erased the guy's name and put JONES on the back of his shirt. Kinda slick.
yN44kwH.gif

bqHulHU.gif

His balls was hot...
deyXiEE.gif

Rat Fink Jones. I never really finished this but it's funny.
aK6FfLq.jpg

Snitch
0gJIkJq.jpg

Last edited:
Here's one of my shoops. Will post more later

1) if Brock was a ref

1Il24Y3.jpg

Shout-out to all the shoopers on here.
You guys are nuts, and crazy talented.
Thank you for all the lulz.

I gotta vote for @bigwaverider though.
@Buff comes in a very very close second.
You two are amazing. Keep shooping.

This has been one of the best years of shooping ever. A lot of new shoopers joined in this year including myself.

Here’s a few of mine:

0BCCEE94-32AE-49FA-8A7E-CDD5B7E93EE8.jpeg

BBD32E4F-B56C-4679-8A79-718BFCB4399E.jpeg

2215548E-A1F3-4855-AB79-B790495084FC.jpeg

183E8D75-D954-443C-80B4-B0383B005FC3.jpeg

60127B62-124A-486C-802B-6E9B74678A53.jpeg

F985D00E-0E80-49F4-A805-4A4FAA329E92.jpeg

Your list is solid. Pretty sure @jei can make more than 20 people in a poll. I will have to find out how he does it and maybe I can too. Maybe he can do it because he is red. Rookies of the year definitely go out to @Sansnom and @Arqueto176. @Sansnom is more established and has put out some great stuff, but @Arqueto176 is coming on so strong it boggle the mind. @Fossor with is NGS victory was a great feat. @Ottawaguy with his second round performance introduced a new force to be reckoned with. "Second Round Ottawaguy" was born and is up there with "Chuck with that look in his eye" and "Motivated Penn". Wish @Empty Emp was around more but I would still like to nominate him Mr. @Buff. He did win the ISL we had earlier this year and is a legend. Besides that your post made me blush.
When did you become a mod? have I been staring at your shoops so diligently that I didn't notice?

@bigwaverider puts up some incredible shit. I am usually LOLing at most of his material. @Sansnom has great skills as well. Very creative & funny.

TY brah. @Sansnom is coming on strong for sure and he will only get better. He has the will to do so.

I honestly hate to say it, but this one has to be the funniest shoop I have ever seen

1Ru13ay.gif

So the asshole who made it gets my vote

That was just another shoop in a thread but it took off and got spread all over the world. It took about 15 minutes to make.

All shoopers are Sherdog heroes, makes life better. BWR is on another level tho, like Matrix Anderson of shooping. Cheers and Merry X-mas!

Mahalo Credo. Appreciate that.

@bigwaverider is one of the reasons I signed up. The Shoop King!

For reals? That's so cool man. I need to make a "YAY" smiley gif for the forum.

Shout-out to all the shoopers on here. You guys are nuts, and crazy talented.
Thank you for all the lulz.
I gotta vote for @bigwaverider though. @Buff comes in a very very close second. You two are amazing. Keep shooping.

@Buff is the Pied Piper of shooping. He single-handedly created a cell phone revolution on Sherdog. He deserves so much credit. Sherdog would be less of a place without him.

buff-pied-piper-jpg.482965

@bigwaverider is obviously great, but @Double Dragon and @Sansnom have also been awesome recently. I loved that Johnny Walker thread

That Walker thread was awesome. @Double Dragon is an amazing Photoshoopper. I call him the Tony Ferguson of Shooping. Too bad he came on the scene so late in the year.

Attachments

• buff pied piper.jpg
    buff pied piper.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 963
When did you become a mod? have I been staring at your shoops so diligently that I didn't notice?

I was a mod before but bowed out from Sherdog last year for some time. @jei gave me an offer I couldn't refuse and I was re-modded like 10 days ago or so. It gives me more opportunites to help the shoopers and the scene.

Back