**WINNERS REVEALED** Shooper Of The Year ***********POLL ADDED********/Shoop Dat 2018.

2018 Shooper Of The Year (2 votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta go with @bigwaverider here, though I must say @Double Dragon has been putting in some serious work since he showed up recently.

I need to up my game this month; I've been slacking hard on my shooping lately lol

Probably my fav i did this year:

ufc222v4.png

UFC 222... mods made me blur it. Which as a Canadian, I find deeply insulting. Wild beavers should be celebrated!

Attachments

• ufc222og.png
    ufc222og.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Who the hell is this bigwaverider that everyone is voting for? I think he's using his mod abilities to rig it.

@MacGregor @LouisBolanos @chaka @BlackPanther @xDogá

I have yet to receive shoops from you. I know @LouisBolanos sin't around. Can someone find one of his, quote this post and, post the image here?

I don't know @LouisBolanos that well but I know he loves popcorn I'm pretty sure he made this:

tenor.gif

Not 100% sure though.

Yo I voted for one of the guys with no votes because I’m a compassionate human being.

Bro that was the post of the fucking year!

The thread title was "Im a 250lb guy that got tapped by a 125lb girl in BJJ Class" and then went into a pro-WMMA/"Ronda really could beat guys up" thread.

What the fuck else do you say to that? @housestark Deserves every like he gets!

Lol, thanks for looking out man. To the other poster, I just voice my opinions dude. If i think you’re a fucking pussy, i’ll say it. If that gets me almost a 1000 likes then so be it. Its not a big deal bro.

Alright I voted finally.

@jei Because he really is awesome to us shoopers - he lets us get away with a lot, organises all the competitions with BWR, does hilarious shoops, and does all of this for the good of sherdog - he doesn'twhore the first page for likes, and he shoops in other threads for the love of the game... Mod of the year for me too.

My other vote is for @xDogá - in the same way that I voted for @dije1, I weny for the bro thatmade the threads that gave me the most enjoyment - @dije1 does hige work, and needs some recognition though - its him putting out the Batsignalthat makes these thrreads take off...

Obviously @bigwaverider is the unquestionable shoop overlord that blessesus with the presence are all lucky to be a part of... Hes going to win anyway though - it's Godzilla vs a bunch of frogs!

Also my brothers @Sansnom and @MacGregor hitting the hyperdruve kn PicsArt, @Anung Un Rama who is a huge favourite of mine, @DoubleDragon coming in out of nowhere, @Ottawaguy @Dead Kennedy @propain14 @Arqueto176 and the noob shooperslike @Jackonfire - its been probablythe post prolific shoop year ever... Awesome stuff all round!

I'll get my mom a sheepdog account so she can give me a pity vote.

holy shit

was gonna get them to pull the plug on my life support today, booked a priest and everything

come on here and i find that 1 person actually voted for me

ill be around for a while yet guys

holy shit

was gonna get them to pull the plug on my life support today, booked a priest and everything

come on here and i find that 1 person actually voted for me

ill be around for a while yet guys
You got twice as much votes as I do, you damn overachiever.

Back