Crime Shooting at Ft. Lauderdale airport in Florida

Aww don't be so sore you couldn't make the cut to be five oh, and don't act like you didn't put it out there.

If it will help your wee feelings we can pretend that your personality didn't change after you missed out on five oh

What I put out there is that one department, out of several I applied to, has put my application on hold while they review my finances to see if I am ethically compromised for having reported too much income over the past 3-5 years. A stupid policy, and similar to one the USMC has for enlisted personnel. But hey, that's their business, so they're gonna do what they're gonna do.

You first just pulled out of your ass that I failed some exam. Then that changed to I failed the interview, then that changed to whatever vague accusation you're making now. So it's pretty obvious your just a little vindictive shit and slinging mud because you've got nothing else. And all this because I called Trump a pussy.

Now since it's rather clear that you're not going to even try to substantiate any of your bullshit, go ahead and have the last word and then fuck off.

What I put out there is that one department, out of several I applied to, has put my application on hold while they review my finances to see if I am ethically compromised for having reported too much income over the past 3-5 years. A stupid policy, and similar to one the USMC has for enlisted personnel. But hey, that's their business, so they're gonna do what they're gonna do.

You first just pulled out of your ass that I failed some exam. Then that changed to I failed the interview, then that changed to whatever vague accusation you're making now. So it's pretty obvious your just a little vindictive shit and slinging mud because you've got nothing else. And all this because I called Trump a pussy.

Now since it's rather clear that you're not going to even try to substantiate any of your bullshit, go ahead and have the last word and then fuck off.

Cool story, luba would be proud.

Pretend you ain't bitter about it, that it didn't change your posting, and that I care that much about President Trump.

Cool story, luba would be proud.

Pretend you ain't bitter about it, that it didn't change your posting, and that I care that much about President Trump.

So you're admitting that you lied then?

Are you saying that you didn't church up why you aren't five oh?

Are you sure you didn't get kicked out of the marines for jerking off Gysgt's to get by on field day?

But it is pretty funny that after all your shit talking, you're still fishing.

Not surprised though. Most of Recon looked down on tracks as cunts who rolled in after us and spray painted buildings with YAT-YAS, and held that up as a war story.

Are you sure you didn't get kicked out of the marines for jerking off Gysgt's to get by on field day?

But it is pretty funny that after all your shit talking, you're still fishing.

Not surprised though. Most of Recon looked down on tracks as cunts who rolled in after us and spray painted buildings with YAT-YAS, and held that up as a war story.

Oh now you're going to appropriate the coolness of recon and throw in a non sequitur about tracks for some reason

You seem really wrapped up about the Marines and dick bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memeticist
Back