Crime Shooting at Parkland, FL High School, Possible Active Shooter

Ronny B lol. The best. I saw that thing, he made Flaherty look like a complete fool, beautiful. I listen to Norton and Sam Roberts. meh. Norton's last standup is pretty good though.

Just ran across this

Your interpretation makes everyone in the US a citizen. The amendment makes it pretty clear that it only applies to citizens.

Sorry, but you are double wrong.

1.- nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

This applies to non-citizens.

2.- Court rulings since it was created also have upheld that it applies to everyone under jurisdiction.

1.- nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

2.- Court rulings since it was created also have upheld that it applies to everyone under jurisdiction.
So...you're saying that when I visit the US...I can legally CCW?

<seedat>

Non-immigrant aliens (tourists) are generally prohibited from the possession of the guns.

Reasonable exceptions are allowed of course (shooting competitions, IKEA sales, communist invasion, etc)

This was a teacher's observations on this. Video games were inevitably brought up; I wonder if the debate on how video games were responsible for this is going to get reignited:

Media shouldn't be using these emotional kids as pawns to help and prescribe policies that are off of emotions and not much logic. Anything to push your political agenda these days.

Media shouldn't be using these emotional kids as pawns to help and prescribe policies that are off of emotions and not much logic. Anything to push your political agenda these days.
they will all agree we shouldnt draft laws under emotion but then will say "something needs to be done"

So...you're saying that when I visit the US...I can legally CCW?

<seedat>

Probably if you get a permit approved, which i doubt you will, which will lead to you suing and having your time expire.

Everytime that the 14th reaches the supreme court the same answer is given "person" applies to everyone under the jurisdiction with the exception of independent indian tribes (which was void moot when indians gained citizenship).

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/kwong_hai_chew_v._colding

they will all agree we shouldnt draft laws under emotion but then will say "something needs to be done"
It’s like saying the words “common sense gun laws” that’s cool but what does that mean and what does it actually do? You care we all care no one not even NRA believe it or not wants to see kids gunned down.

The first line of the amendment makes it clear who it applies to.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

He needs notes for that simple shit ?

......yikes

He couldn't even get through Charlottesville without forgetting not to call Nazis "good people".

Clearly he needs notes for even softball questions/topics anyone else could knock outta the park.

Back