shots fired at Democrat headquarters

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.syracuse.com/state/inde...democratic_committee_headquarters_albany.html

Shots fired through window at Democratic headquarters in Albany

Police are investigating after shots were fired through a window at the Albany County Democratic Committee headquarters overnight.

The damage was found Wednesday morning, according to the Albany Times Union. Six rounds were fired through a window at the office, which is located in the city of Albany.

The bullets hit the window of the party chairman's office, the Times Union said.

"It's pretty scary because I could have actually been there," Chairman Jack Flynn said, according to the paper. "I'm glad nobody was hurt."

Flynn said he sometimes works at the office late.

No one was in the building at the time the shots were fired, police said, according to WRGB in Albany.

Flynn said he believes the shots were meant as a statement. He noted the bullets fired at the window hit the name of the organization "right in the middle," according to the Times Union.

Police were still at the scene investigating around noon on Wednesday, the paper said.

This reminds me: does anyone know what happened after that RNC headquarters was bombed during the election and fraudulent ballots were found inside? I've never heard any follow-up to that.

You should create misleading headlines for major newspapers.

It seems to be a skill you have. You can really push the boundaries and sensationalize.

Where's crazy Hilary?

Damn vandals.

source.gif

The right is violent. Always have been, always will be.

Sounds like an angry incel

Yeah who could think of a time when conservatives were violent. Lol.

Go jump into a pool Inga
Note the difference between what you said and what he said:
The right is violent. Always have been, always will be.
Also note how I never said anything about conservatives not being violent:
You're making some big assumptions here.

So your comment was all around irrelevant and touched on neither anything I said nor anything in the comment I quoted.
But a dip in the pool does sound delightful just now.

Last edited:
You should create misleading headlines for major newspapers.

It seems to be a skill you have. You can really push the boundaries and sensationalize.

What's misleading about the thread title?

Probably a maga hatter who finally realized Trump played them, so they vent on an easy target

We don't know who shot at this place, but the far right has been responsible for many many heinous attacks in this country. Only on par with jihadists.
I never suggested otherwise. You agree with me about the only thing I said, we don't know who shot the place.

Back