Should alcohol be illegal?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its addiction potential, list of diseases it causes, number of people it kills both through disease and other ways, suffering in people it doesn't kill, etc. is unbelievable.

We ban other drugs. Why not alcohol?

It backfired on us the last time we tried it:
giphy.gif

tumblr_nh1xt9Ep5U1rm3u4ao1_400.gif

tumblr_oqmlccnMli1r6ja9oo1_500.gif

yeah ummmm history has shown us that this is a bad idea...

Governments don't want a sober motivated populous with that look in their eye. Better they're drunk, high and tuned out on their phones and gadgets.

My liver said yes, then I waterboarded it with bourbon until submission.

Yes, but should've done that way way way before it became so ingrained into society. Now it's just part of it and no one is going to want to give it up.

No. Peoe should be free to take any drug they want. Drinking included.

It wouldn’t bother me if it was. I enjoy an occasional beer or mixed drink. But only a few a month. I had three at BWW for the last ppv and before that was probably two months prior.

Not in a free country. But yeah, the hypocrisy of drug laws is undeniable.

Only to people under 21 and it should be illegal to drive or have a firearm in position with any alcohol in your system.

Of course not. One drink or many won't kill you, people should be allowed to indulge.

Of course I believe every drug should be legal, the reasons for just outweigh the reasons against so badly.

For one thing prohibition doesn't work to reduce demand or supply in the first place (so it just doesn't work at fucking all).

How would fat girls get laid if you do?

Its addiction potential, list of diseases it causes, number of people it kills both through disease and other ways, suffering in people it doesn't kill, etc. is unbelievable.

We ban other drugs. Why not alcohol?
No we already tried it didn't workout to well. / thread

they can make it illegal, but people will just produce it at home since it is so easy to manufacture. the government would lose massive tax money. they would never make it illegal, especially considering how much money they make by regulating and taxing it.

I don't know about that, but I really question this 'war on prescription opioids' when alcohol abuse is a much larger problem in this country.

Back