Should Conor bother coming back to UFC? I feel like it’s so below him at this point in his life.

he only lost the first fight, cause it was a weeks notice at a higher weight class....2nd fight, when both fighters had a full camp, conor won...that's the bottom line...and true to conor haters alike, they never show when conor knocked nate on his ass, 3x...

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Stop the excuses. The fact of the matter is, when Conor was locked in a cage with Diaz....he lost twice and tapped for his life.

Dude, you haters are really a bit much...first, he didn't take any punishment against khabib...literally none...a submission isn't punishment...and the floyd fight was in a different sport, in which he was never even knocked down...stop with the exaggerations...and what other fight did he take punishment? against nate, a few years back? haha
He took more punishment than khabib did. But it's not about the punishment, it's the way he quits that makes him so special.

Money and fame change people.

Conor is not hungry anymore, I don't think Conor can beat Holloway and Khabib, even Tony Ferguson. Even Kevin Lee could beat Conor.

Conor hunger is dry. He should stay retire from MMA at young age and live healthy. He's not the best MMA in the world anyway, his skills is limit. He has no wrestling, meaning he can never be champ again.

Money and fame change people.

Conor is not hungry anymore, Idon't think he can beat Holloway and Khabib, even Tony Ferguson. Even Kevin Lee could beat Conor.
And when he was hungry Nate Diaz got the better of him so that tells us all we need to know

True dat. Khabib, Dustin and Max would destroy him in a rematch, and Tony and Kevin Lee would embarrass him. Better salvage what's left of his public image and run.

<36>

These dick riders are cancer to MMA forums. Fucking bum ass TS cares more about the $$$ than the fucking fights. So fucking sad and pathetic. Ppl used to argue over who was better, Pride vs UFC, UFC vs SF and TUF but now dumbfucks think someone is better based on how much $$$ they made. This is some rap low life scum bs.

The dopes who buy his shitty whiskey and "Mac life" merchandise or w/e they peddle will lose interest the longer Conor stays away from fighting.

If he wants long term fame and longevity (entirely based on acting like a cunt and then beating people up), that Dublin cheating rat should probably get as many fights in as he can.

I hope he does retire. That way the last memory everyone will have of him in the octagon will be the Khabib bout. You know, where he threw the dolly, talked mad shit, only to cheat, get beaten down, mentally broke and does his trademark tap.

You know, i've gotten to the point, I no longer wanna argue over conor...it gets tiring and pointless...he did some great things, but I feel his career is pretty much over now...
He took more punishment than khabib did. But it's not about the punishment, it's the way he quits that makes him so special.

well, he did win round 3...and i think he just made a mistake in round 4, cause he was trying to get up, but in doing so, he gave up his back...I don't think he quit...

He should do what he loves and i really believe that he is fighting bc first of all he loves it.

Ohh, the hate is strong with this one.

Let's see, he knocked out the long-time reigning FW champion who was in his prime in a mere 13 seconds, then he stepped up a weight class and took out a game Eddie Alvarez with ease and took home another title, but nah, he ain't got no skills..

That was 50 years ago bro

Get with the times! He's a bum!

Unless you have the takedowns like khabib, conor will simply run through you...and just cause conor loses a fight, after being out for 2 years, doesn't suddenly make him, not able to beat any top 5 guys..you guys are unreal...haha he'd wipe the floor with anyone not named khabib...end of story.

It's a pity his coach hasn't the same confidence in him than you.

Maybe he's got indside information to Conor's mindset and would know a slight bit more than you.

Conor should focus on doing what he does best - making the $$$, and right now, he can make so much more away from the fight game.

Why would you want your favorite (looks like it) fighter to stop fighting? You shouldnt really care if he makes millions by sitting at home posting on Instagram or selling whiskey (which he sells because he is a fighter), going by this you sound like you shoud be a fan of Forbes top 10 millionaires, they surely are the best at making money and fighting is way below them at this point...When fighters stop fighting all of that money making gigs stop coming, specially on defeat.

How anybody can hate on Conor is beyond me, this is amazing.

Considering the people he associates himself with, I don't even want think think about what causes Khabib puts his money towards..
upload_2018-12-11_7-27-10.png

it wasn't a split decision...not one judge had nate winning...and a quote from fast and furious...doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or by a mile...a win is a win...

but you said Conor would "wipe the floor with anyone not named Khabib". Your exact words, and what people are taking issue with.

Conor didn't wipe the floor with Nate either time they fought, so your assertion is incorrect.

Oh he has skills. But he’s one dimensional
As soon as Conor goes to deep waters (lol 3 rounds...) he fades entirely .

And clipping aldo once doesn’t prove anything. Aldo whoops Conor handily. Good thing Conor got his only shot in.
There is a reason why he doesn’t offer rematches to people he knows can beat him.

There’s also a reason he arguably lost to Diaz twice and spent a shit ton of $ to try and prepare for a barely winning fighter.
giphy.gif

Back