Should eye-poke be allowed?

Dankoz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Referees doesn't do anything about it & it can turn fight completely different way just like it did at DC vs Miocic. I don't like this technique even bit but we have to find some kind of solution with this issue, maybe it would be more fair to allow it for everyone? Competely allowed, Different gloves or Disqualification from first. Something has to be done.

Freddy+Vs+Jason+4.jpg

ahhh No

Bullshit thread to make excuses for Stipe getting his ass KTFO'ed. Stipe got murked.

giphy.gif

You are allowed 1-3 eyepokes before anything happens. Sometimes even more

Yes, of course they should be.

That way, WMMA has a way beat Cyborg.

No, but fighters should start implementing them regardless.

You get 2 free shots, than a warning, than a hard warning, than sometimes they'll take a point.

2nd time, take a point.

Stop the endless warnings.
It should be first one is a point taken. The fighters enter the ring knowing they can’t do it and what they’re meanr to do with their hands

Should blue belts be allowed to make threads?

NO. <{cruzshake}>

Referees doesn't do anything about it & it can turn fight completely different way just like it did at DC vs Miocic. I don't like this technique even bit but we have to find some kind of solution with this issue, maybe it would be more fair to allow it for everyone? Competely allowed, Different gloves or Disqualification from first. Something has to be done.
"Now That I´m Retired!?..."

gordeau.jpg

It could actually make WMMA fun to watch......

1xo4.gif

1 freebie then penalise. Accidents do happen
penalize the accident. Coaches won't train their fighters to keep their hands closed while blocking/parrying until they have a reason to. If every eyepoke = a point, coaches will actually force their fighters to keep their hands closed.

Bullshit thread to make excuses for Stipe getting his ass KTFO'ed. Stipe got murked.

giphy.gif

I was rooting for DC but can't feel too good about victory because Stipe was competely dominating every exchange before eye-pokes.

Murked? That isn't even a word and you're complaining about the thread being BS?

I was rooting for DC but can't feel too good about victory because Stipe was competely dominating every exchange before eye-pokes.

I don't feel good about it either but a man has to stand up for himself when he's being taken advantage of and Stipe said nothing. We all have to advocate for ourselves. Now if you're a sponge and you have no backbone, then I suppose people could just keeping on taking advantage of your refusal to stand up for yourself. I don't know; I've never been in that position.

Back