Should eye-poke be allowed?

It already is, in practice. Happens all the time and nobody gives a shit.

They should just change to the curved Pride style gloves already. Problem solved.

Eye for an eye

If a fighter gets eyepoked, he must eye poke the culprit before the fight starts again.

Even better ball for an eye

If a fighter gets eyepoked, he must nut shot the culprit before the fight starts again.

I don't see why not.......

That's what most fighter will say because they physically won't be able to see.

Referees doesn't do anything about it & it can turn fight completely different way just like it did at DC vs Miocic. I don't like this technique even bit but we have to find some kind of solution with this issue, maybe it would be more fair to allow it for everyone? Competely allowed, Different gloves or Disqualification from first. Something has to be done.

Eye pokes basicly is allowed. Look at Gus, DC and Ponz. They use it as a part of their game and no one has ever lost a point due to it. Did you know that in one state you can kick youre opponent in the balls and if he cant contine the one who delivered the kick wins the fight? Dont remember what state it was but it was USA for sure.

No, they should not allow it in terms of a written rule imo.

2ttpFM6.gif

Yea that's the solution, allow eye pokes.

Also allow fighters to carry daggers, to solve it even more.

And allow openweight fights so we can get some of this

m3.gif

Murked? That isn't even a word and you're complaining about the thread being BS?

Murked is actually a word, a "slang" word. If you don't know what it means, it just shows your ignorance and leaves you little room to even talk. Also, the thread is BS excuse to cry about Stipe "destroyed" or "his ass whipped".

I don't feel good about it either but a man has to stand up for himself when he's being taken advantage of and Stipe said nothing. We all have to advocate for ourselves. Now if you're a sponge and you have no backbone, then I suppose people could just keeping on taking advantage of your refusal to stand up for yourself. I don't know; I've never been in that position.

I see why you don't understand "murked" now. Your run-on sentences and shit grammar makes it all clear that you are, indeed, an ignorant fool.

I was rooting for DC but can't feel too good about victory because Stipe was competely dominating every exchange before eye-pokes.

Not really. DC ate the shots and saw Stipe's power wasn't more than what he had already experienced...and then went on to finish him the way he said he would. :/

Back