Should I cheat or ask for permission?

Might as well rename this thread to should I give up half my shit for some strange!

4/10
because when I imagine being unhappily married
I make a troll thread on SD
GTFO with this pedestrian bullshit

Love my wife to death, but our intimacy needs are just miles apart.

Last Tuesday, I passed up an opportunity from another girl, who was offering to give me exactly what I wanted. The offer is still on the table.

What's less likely to lead to the destruction of my marriage? Cheating on her behind her back, or asking her for permission to have some fun on the side?

It sounds like your marriage might already be over, the only question is if you are going to inform your wife or not.

Love it when the 1st response knocks it out of the park.

Only question remains is are you just going to concede your marriage is over and start fucking loose women that love being the 'other woman.' Or if you're going to at least attempt to rekindle the fire you had with your wife.

If you have no idea how to do that, it starts with communication, objectively dissecting your relationship and analysing what is going wrong and what can be fixed. That can only be done with both of you communicating, with or without a therapist.

I was just joking about her cheating on you, but only she knows if she is.

If she cheats, its over.
If you cheat, its over.

Do what you can do and look at yourself in the mirror and say you did your best you could.

Love my wife to death, but our intimacy needs are just miles apart.

Last Tuesday, I passed up an opportunity from another girl, who was offering to give me exactly what I wanted. The offer is still on the table.

What's less likely to lead to the destruction of my marriage? Cheating on her behind her back, or asking her for permission to have some fun on the side?
Humans are not monogamas.

Dunno.
I think the answer to this mostly depends on her, and you ought to know her better than I do.

o.jpg

pro tip.
go get yourself a country breakfast.

Damn, I thought you were at the movies or something. Instead you just ignored my walking dead shoutouts.....cold blooded.

Nah I just don't watch it live, I watch it right afterwards. The show is bad enough these days, watching it with commercials on top of that is a recipe for suicide.

If you really love your wife you should consider therapy. I don't think you're going to get the advise you need here.
This right here. Motherfuckers can't even spell advice, and you want it from them?

Just get a hooker like a good husband. Seriosly prostitutes have saved more marriages than anything else. Primates are not monogamous creatures. Going against nature will always be manifested negatively. A hooker is nothing more than animal needs. Get off and be done with it. No emotional attachment or threat from you or the whore. Fuck a normal girl and shit will always come back to you one way or another.

A chick will swallow all day long to get that ring, then stop when they do and wonder why dudes cheat.

News flash bitches it’s for head.

Guarantee op’s wife stopped swallowing years back and some hoe at the gym said she’d swallow like a Hoover vaccum.

You will regret it. All this 'extra stuff' that the other girl is down to give is overrated and you will lose interest quick and realize you made a HUGE mistake in fucking up your marriage.

A chick will swallow all day long to get that ring, then stop when they do and wonder why dudes cheat.

News flash bitches it’s for head.

Guarantee op’s wife stopped swallowing years back and some hoe at the gym said she’d swallow like a Hoover vaccum.
I guarantee you that you're wrong and OP wants his caboose to be rammed by a strap on wielding fetish freak.

Ask for a threesome. Maybe your wife is a skank.

I guarantee you that you're wrong and OP wants his caboose to be rammed by a strap on wielding fetish freak.

Yes, I do believe he said pegging is in order, and he wants to be dominated, if I remember right.

@Kardashians was that you he was getting kinky with?

<7>

I'm going to say you go and cheat. If it's not against your own values than cheat.

None of these people's opinions matter in your world.

If you want to cheat than cheat. Not doing something you want to do because somebody else told you not to do it means you are spending your short 90 years on this planet wrong.

In the interest of full disclosure of course My opinion matters as little as the rest of these people's opinions matter.

Just cheat and hope she doesn't find out. Don't ask permission. The answer will be no.

You were that dude who wanted to do the kinky shit that your wife wasn’t into, so you got chatting online talking kink with some other chick. Your wife clearly isn’t into all the shit you’re into, and most likely not into you fucking other women.

You are actively and willingly seeking to fuck around on your wife. Just end the marriage and stop putting yourself and especially her through any more bullshit.

Yep. I was like not this shit again. I think I spend too much time here

<mma1>

Back