Should I help mr Carrick Kosino?

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just got this email, it wasn't in my spam folder and it seems legit to me:

''My Compliments,

My name is Mr. Carrick Kosino, a politician and a previous member of Ghana's executive committee on contract awards.
My purpose in connecting you is to crave your indulgence in assisting me to secure funds abroad kept to help me finance my senatorial elections campaign with the National Democratic Congress (NDC) on December 2016. Unfortunately, I lost the election.

But, I was able to deposit some kickback money from award of contracts to Chinese and Malaysian companies in a security vault in Ghana pending my finding a trustworthy person to move out the funds from Ghana to an oversea bank account for business investment.
The need to contact you arose when the present elected government vowed to crack down on past government functionaries of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) and tried to trace all the funds during our tenure in the office from the year 2008 to 2016. If they succeed in tracing this fund to me, they will seize it.

I wish to relocate this fund in a foreigner's name to avoid any trace. All I need from you is an assurance that you can handle the amount involved (US$19,500,000) comfortably and that I can also trust you.
I will need the following information from you for onward execution of the aforementioned project.

1. Your full name:.........................
2. Your Address:...................... ....
3. Company name: .........................
4. Position in Company:..................
5. Age:.......................... ............
6. Nationality:.................. ...........
7. Telephone ..............................
8. Cell.......................... .............
9. Country of residence:................

Rest assured that there is no risk involved. Please inform me of your willingness to assist and co-operate with me, so that I can send you full details of this transaction.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Carrick Kosino.''

<Prem771>

Seems a bit more complicated than the prince of Nigeria giving away 30 million dollars of inheritance money to you but it's still $19, 500 ,000, so go for it.

Can you not read?! He literally said there's no risk involved, go for it...

I have a bridge you may be interested in purchasing...

It's amazing that people still fall for this stuff

Back