Should I still use Peerblock if I'm already using a VPN?

Depends on the VPN.. You want a VPN that doesnt log shit and wont hand your name out if questioned. I had been reported to my ISP multiple times (DMCA complaints), but now that I am on Private Internet Access I've never received a notification. (I dont use peerblock)

I've searched for a VPN thread wihout much luck.

@Madmick @jefferz @Cygnus A

I value your opinions a lot, much more so over random internet people, are you guys in the know for VPN providers? I travel a lot and want 1) greater security for logging into public networks 2) work arounds for regionally blocked websites 3) anonymous downloading / uploading from my ISP.

Appreciate any comments.

I don't use one, but I don't torrent or do other things like that either. My ISP is tiny co-op, I trust them to not pull any fuckery. If the gubament wants to monitor me, a vpn won't stop them.

I've searched for a VPN thread wihout much luck.

@Madmick @jefferz @Cygnus A

I value your opinions a lot, much more so over random internet people, are you guys in the know for VPN providers? I travel a lot and want 1) greater security for logging into public networks 2) work arounds for regionally blocked websites 3) anonymous downloading / uploading from my ISP.

Appreciate any comments.
I use Private Internet Access. (https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/) They dont keep logs of what you do or IPs you are connected to which is a huge deal if you want a VPN for certain reasons. They let you connect through dozens of countries around the world, so if something is blocked for whatever reason in a certain country you can still access it from another. The speed and ping is completely transparent and I actually play online games through mine with zero noticeable slowdown or lag. I stopped getting notices from my ISP for torrents when I switched to using this VPN. For $3 a month you cant really go wrong.

I use cyberghost, no issues with it at all.

I use Private Internet Access. (https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/) They dont keep logs of what you do or IPs you are connected to which is a huge deal if you want a VPN for certain reasons. They let you connect through dozens of countries around the world, so if something is blocked for whatever reason in a certain country you can still access it from another. The speed and ping is completely transparent and I actually play online games through mine with zero noticeable slowdown or lag. I stopped getting notices from my ISP for torrents when I switched to using this VPN. For $3 a month you cant really go wrong.
Likewise, been using it for years with no problem

Depends on the VPN.. You want a VPN that doesnt log shit and wont hand your name out if questioned. I had been reported to my ISP multiple times (DMCA complaints), but now that I am on Private Internet Access I've never received a notification. (I dont use peerblock)
PIA is the answer. 20 bucks a year and you can get away with copyright murder

I tried PIA but the speeds were really bad for me. I use another VPN program that is highly rated $50 a year but I forget the name now. The Speeds are great on this new VPN almost as much as my actual internet speed.

Back