Should Melania divorce Donald?

Should the First Lady become the first ex-First Lady?

• Yes- Take this shitshow up a notch

• No- She should continue being humiliated

Results are only viewable after voting.
really this is what the war room is now?

Elect a tabloid President and...

?

I would object, but who would listen?

By the time I objected The Donald would Tweet about his underpants being the biggest, best, and most winningest on the Continent.

Elect a tabloid President and...

?

I would object, but who would listen?

By the time I objected The Donald would Tweet about his underpants being the biggest, best, and most winningest on the Continent.

This is he dumbest shit i have ever had to post about. All i want is the media to act like professionals.

This is he dumbest shit i have ever had to post about. All i want is the media to act like professionals.

They are human, they already lean left (globally) and the President daily declares them the enemy.

That is going to have an effect.

They are human, they already lean left (globally) and the President daily declares them the enemy.

That is going to have an effect.
im gonna go get a job at a vegan store and then complain that they dont sell meat

Look, we've never had a White House divorce. Right now, Melania looks like the most diminutive and disrespected woman in America. Her husband has demonstrated Bill Clinton levels of disrespect for her, and shows no signs of stopping. We all cringed when Hillary stood by her man.

I think this is an opportunity for that questionably legal immigrant to fling off her golden burqa and become an independent and compelling voice for women. If #metoo means anything, it means that any woman, no matter how famous or kept or Slavic, owes herself the dignity of being treated like a real, flesh-and-blood person, and not some plastic ornament on the shelf.

Melania's most interesting human moment came when she plagiarized Michelle. She looked up to Michelle, and for good reason. She was eloquent and charismatic, a little rough around the edges, down for her family, and above all a determined, chin-up, bad motherfucker. Melania could be that too. Don't think she doesn't feel herself and her son being humiliated every day by the Oaf in Chief; she thinks about leaving him all the time.

What do you say, WR? If there's one thing we can all agree about on immigration and feminism, it's that immigrants should work to make their own dreams come true, and women should stand on their feet instead of a hashtag.

Plus, imagine the lulz.
For the most part Donald is having sex with attractive women. Bill Clinton has had sex with Hillary. Repeat: Bill Clinton has had sex with Hillary - oh, the shame.

Nah... There are levels to ethics and have Zucc and Cuban done some unethical things? Of course. Have you and I? Of course. Trump is on a different level. The idea that you are equating them and then saying you do not defend Trump is laughable at best
Trump has you so upset that you are now going around and telling people that they are trump supporters. Look at yourself. I bet your daughter is confused as fuck "mommy why does daddy keep calling me a trump defender"

Great poll options and great thread so worthy of discussion

Fawlty has now stooped to TMZ levels. Damn shame. This is what trump has done to you bro. Damn, damn shame.

It's a fucking joke.

Lighten up, ffs. If you insist on supporting an objectively laughable, incompetent, and corrupt president, at least let the rest of us have some fun with it.

aaaaaaaaannnnndddddd nnnnneeewwww!!!
adult-entertainment-actress-stormy-daniels-attends-a-truly-evening-picture-id73571106

How long did it take to find a picture of her where she doesn't look like Wendy from Breaking Bad?

072909stormydaniels.jpg

latest

She should have relations with Bannon, Gorka, Kelly-Anne, etc.

Back