Should Mike Jackson get fired?

Absolutely cut his dumb ass. He had one job -- knock out a complete amateur quickly -- instead he clowned and tickled him and generally made everybody involved look even worse than they already did.

I think Mike Jackson is ready for a title shot with Colby after defeating CM Punk.

I think Mike Jackson is ready for a title shot with Colby after defeating CM Punk.
Pick someone violent. I'd love to see him fight Lawler or Condit. Hell, even Erick Silva would have been good, but he's with LFA now.

Im convinced he put big money down on himself winning by decision, which was a lock if he didnt try to finish punk. He clearly ran that clock out.

Fuck him.

They should match him up with another striker, say Darren Till, that would be competitive for a nanosecond

Let him fight Zuffa Boxing if he wants. Dana needs boxers, and believe it or not he actually has a tiny bit of name recognition now.

He's definitely not an MMA fighter.

I thought Dana fired him that night

excellent striker imo, he would hold his own against mcgregor

He's not UFC caliber so yes....

But Dana should have a salary adjustment for being so incredibly dumb to put this fight on a UFC card....

Let him be one of Sage's wins next , get that boy a 4 fight win streak.

Fired no, but he wont be back, no one wants a reminder of Punk's era.

I might be too much of a nice guy in the end. I was roasting Mike Jackson for days for his performance in the octagon. But when it's all said and done I'm sure he is a great guy outside of the cage and most importantly he is human just like all of us. Regardless he went out and fought in the cage even if it was against cm punk and put his health at risk you could say. Who are we to hate and bash someone for living their dream. Guess the main thing we can critique is that he just didn't show that he wanted it he didn't show the hunger to want to be great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back