Should Rampage Jackson go to Bellator Kickboxing?

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With Rampage stating that Bellator only put him in fights with wrestlers and being eliminated from the HW tournament, would you like to see Rampage commit to Bellator's Kickboxing brand?

Rampage would heavily boost viewership for the Bellator Kickboxing brand and have Rampage in more fan-friendly fights. I get that Bellator Kickboxing probably won't ever become the #1 KB brand, but Rampage isn't exactly in his prime either. Building a Heavyweight division around a slow, aging vet may not seem ideal, but Bellator Kickboxing only seems to be a platform for "fun fights", which is perfect for Rampage.

Bellator Kickboxing's defining moment seems to be Kato KO-ing Schilling, which is one of the few instances that Bellator MMA fighters crossed over to Bellator Kickboxing.

Rampage is also 2-0 in Kickboxing.
hqdefault.jpg

bellator kickboxing is a total crap,if he wanted to kickbox he should go do glory-Kunlun

bellator kickboxing is a total crap,if he wanted to kickbox he should go do glory-Kunlun
But Rampage in 2018 is total crap, so it's a better fit.

I approve of this, however not sure if they have any Heavyweights for him to fight?

Bellator has a few fighters that would be good kickboxers, I wish they would do more crossover fights. I reckon Douglas Lima would clean up Raymond Daniels in a kickboxing fight.

But Rampage in 2018 is total crap, so it's a better fit.

I approve of this, however not sure if they have any Heavyweights for him to fight?
at this moment bellator kb didnt have any HW

Rampage kickboxing with random Italian HW? Yes I would watch that.

Rampage is so strange. He made a name for himself with his wrestling!

I thought Bellator has been putting on some good cards? Can you elaborate on the hate, just curious

Rampage kickboxing with random Italian HW? Yes I would watch that.

Lol yes it would be great. Alessio Sakara actually called him out post fight one time saying he wanted to fight him in Bellator kickboxing so there is that.

I thought Bellator has been putting on some good cards? Can you elaborate on the hate, just curious

Their cards are just Ross, JWP, Daniels, Schilling vs unknown european fighters. They had petro a few times but he was against outmatched opponents.

Their cards are just Ross, JWP, Daniels, Schilling vs unknown european fighters. They had petro a few times but he was against outmatched opponents.

Yea they are playing favorites for sure. Makes for freat cards though. Seeing JWP on a role in BKB is great

makes for pointless cards and first and foremost a pointless promotion.

The fighters are making pretty good money...I think Schilling got 60 grand and so did Ross last fight. The cards have been entertaining. I do not understand the hate.

The fighters are making pretty good money...I think Schilling got 60 grand and so did Ross last fight. The cards have been entertaining. I do not understand the hate.

good on them for making good money. Doesn't change the fact that fights are non competitive, they have no rankings and focus on 2. tier american fighters.

Last edited:
good on them for making good money. Doesn't change the fact that fights are non competitive, they have no rankings and focus on 2. tier american fighters.

Pretty much a waste of money. I could probably go to a gym in holland and watch sparring and see a better and more competitive fight for free.

Good for them in terms of making money. Only positive you could say about that promotion

That has to be their focus though. That is one of Cokers main goal. Through Bellator that is already established in the states. Turn fans eyes too kickboxing.

Great that you liked it but chances are if you enjoyed Bellator kickboxing you'll enjoy much more real fights like they have in Glory/Kunlun/K-1 unless you value promotion and english commentary over everything else.

Great that you liked it but chances are if you enjoyed Bellator kickboxing you'll enjoy much more real fights like they have in Glory/Kunlun/K-1 unless you value promotion and english commentary over everything else.

No kickboxing is where my heart is. I love and support it all...On that note K1 has been getting better and better over the last couple of years I am very happy for them. Hasnt come full circle but seems to be on its way

He got outstruck by Sonnen. Surely the threat of TDs played a part but he looked horrible. he won't beat anyone decent in kickboxing not even a decent MMA fighter. he is completely shot

Back