Should Rampage Jackson go to Bellator Kickboxing?

i cant understand why all these old MMA major names are not in Rizin Yet..

Belfort,Rampage,Wanderlei Silva,Big nog could join Cro Cop and fight each other or get feed with low-mid lvl til they really retire

in Rizin they would bring a lot of old days JMMA fans to watch them,they could make an old legend grand prix or something

Belfort,Rampage,Wanderlei Silva,Big nog could join Cro Cop and fight each other or get feed with low-mid lvl til they really retire

in Rizin they would bring a lot of old days JMMA fans to watch them,they could make an old legend grand prix or something

Ksw could do the same. Bellator has no usada so not hard. Rizin just not there yet

They are doing just fine in Bellator. Scott Coker takes care of his fighters. Plus they don't have to travel to Japan.

No kickboxing is where my heart is. I love and support it all...On that note K1 has been getting better and better over the last couple of years I am very happy for them. Hasnt come full circle but seems to be on its way

Last K-1 heavyweight tournament was indeed VERY great and entertaining.

Rampage doesn't seem to be interested in fighting and he's no spring chicken. If he wants to keep getting beat up for money that's his choice, but I really don't care where or under what rules he chooses to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back