Should Sadik vs Tafa be ruled a NC?

VinceF

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So i wonder should this fight be ruled a NC because the TKO was from a nut shot.

I was there and there was not allot of love towards Tafa. I felt a bit sorry for the guy but why the shitty gear?

So on social media there is allot of support for Tafa. Should it be ruled an NC?

both knockdowns werent on the cup, were legit on the lower body area, the cup problem was bad but its one of the rare things that can prejudice the fighter, the shame is on paul nicohls acting like it was Tafa and their Corner fault when it was the equippement that shouldnt have broke but it did

both knockdowns werent on the cup, were legit on the lower body area, the cup problem was bad but its one of the rare things that can prejudice the fighter, the shame is on paul nicohls acting like it was Tafa and their Corner fault when it was the equippement that shouldnt have broke but it did
Did it break? Then Paul Nichols should put the fight on hold. If the lace got loose, then Tafa's corner messed up equally.
I always make a double knot and tape over it for my fighters.

His shots were legit, but there was a problem with his equipment.

If you can't afford a normal working cup to protect your balls, you really don't have anything to complain. Lol his cup was something they wore in the 90's.

wasn't a nutshot, but one shouldn't be disqualified for an equipement malfunction. very poorly handled by Paul Nichols.

Back