Should UFC adopt One FC's weight cutting policy?

By this logic, Demetrious Johnson should fight Stipe Miocic and it should be a competitive fight, since DJ is one of the most skilled fighters on the planet.

I like DJ and all, but get real. Size matters.
Now you're be rediculous. That's not a Weight cutting difference. That's a massive height and size difference.

You mean the weigh-ins that happen behind closed doors, with no transparency, with plenty of rumors circulating that certain favorites don't even make weight, but act as if they did?

Yeah, no thanks.

Well, I guess we could just watch Daniel Cormier openly cheat to make weight as an alternative lol.

Perhaps we could que the video of Meisha passing out from her weight cut or RDA talking about nearly dying lol.

Conor "The Machinist" McGregor is pretty cool.

Yes, I think they should. Tired of guys trying to cut too much weight and either missing weight, or being sent to the hospital because their bodies shut down on them. Weigh them in an hour before they fight. Problem solved.

Just let them fking bang.

If they die, they die..

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I think it should be same day weigh ins like in the ammy circuit except pay them enough to really give them a lot of incentive to make weight. If i knew I was an unknown and would lose 60K dollars I would make sure I made weight.
You sure? We just saw someone miss weight with championship Money and a title on the line...how much more incentive could Romero have had?

Height more so than weight
So Ilir Latifi (5'10) should be fighting at a lower class than Donald Cerrone (6'0).

Is this the argument you're trying to make? Because if so, you should feel bad. This is a bad argument.

I completely agree with this system. More honest, less dangerous....

You sure? We just saw someone miss weight with championship Money and a title on the line...how much more incentive could Romero have had?
To be fair to Romero, he took the fight on short notice and we have no frame of reference as to his walk-around weight at the time he received the call. Personally I give him a pass under those circumstances.

Back