Should we be able to decide to if we want to live or die ?( suicide topic)

I personally consider it a fundamental right to hasten the inevitable by punching your own ticket. I wouldn't recommend it in most cases though. As for laws against it, they're easy to circumvent.

They'll never convict unless you fuck it up!

<Kpop775>

Not everyone believes that nonsense, believe it or not.

Fuck anyone that thinks people dont have the absolute right to decide if they want to live or die. Its their fucking life and they didnt ask to be born in the first place.

If someone can look at somene suffering immense pain every second of every day, and try to say that person doesn't have the right to end it, that person is a scumbag and deserves to feel that pain until their mind changes.
Yup.

And worse is that the medical community can and does go to extraordinary lengths to keep the person alive when they would die naturally and then the legal system says they cannot opt to die because it would be an assisted suicide. Just take away the damn medical intervention and let me go naturally.

I think it's utterly inhumane to imprison a person in life if it's just not working for them. People should have access to different sorts of help. As a society, I think we owe it to each other to give each other every chance to make the best of it. But ultimately, forcing a person to remain alive when they've tried everything that might help and it hasn't helped, and their life remains constant suffering, is akin to torture, in my opinion.

That said, a lot of suicides are impulsive, and when people are prevented from impulsive suicides, they're generally glad for it later. I'm for making suicide difficult. If somebody's feeling suicidal, remove knives, firearms, pills, nooses, etc. If they sustain the feeling long enough to work for it, I think they have the right, but most will change their mind first.

Not everyone believes that nonsense, believe it or not.

Fuck anyone that thinks people dont have the absolute right to decide if they want to live or die. Its their fucking life and they didnt ask to be born in the first place.

If someone can look at somene suffering immense pain every second of every day, and try to say that person doesn't have the right to end it, that person is a scumbag and deserves to feel that pain until their mind changes.

Youre very passionate lmao

Youre very passionate lmao
I'm not going to lie I am. It can cause some problems every now and then. Things I dont have a stance on I choose just not to comment. But if I do have a stance, its going to be one I believe very very strongly lol. For this reason I only debate on Sherdog now and try to resist engaging in debates in person or with people I know online.

If you're old or terminal i'd say ok. To just offer it to any drama queen or someone going through a depression or hard stretch in life? I mean , they won't regret it because they're dead but I don't think it would be the best decision.

quote-it-would-be-better-if-there-were-nothing-since-there-is-more-pain-than-pleasure-on-earth-arthur-schopenhauer-37-72-45.jpg

jzb1603wuqh01.jpg

I don't think it's wrong, but it's definitely a dick move when you have major relationships and responsibilities. Personally I've been suicidal many times but the thought of what it'd do to my parents has always stopped me. I figure once they die then I'll off myself at that point

Is suicide right or wrong? Should we be able to decide to if we want to live or die ?

The think about your parents and friends etc argument: When being born we had no choice in coming into this reality.( that we know of) So does this not mean we should be free to take our own life, if we feel we want to ? .

When you have responsibilities like raising a child, then suicide is wrong, you were responsible for bringing the person into this world, you're responsible for raising him. (my view)

I would be very interested to read your opinions on this topic

I have the same oppinion I am pro suicude

But wrong or not I agree with Zer about responsibilities we have to take care of our kids if we have any and I really mean that.

And this is why I am not married nor have kids as I am not surexI can give them a good life at this point I am in a poor country with limited opportunities so they will really need a good headstart in life if they are to live confortably.

I wont make the same mistake my parents did trying to start a family with limited financial security and trusting everything to fate and accepting mediocrity.

I dont have that logic "If I was raised poor and got better then my kids can managed too".

I am not like that at all My kids life should be much better than what I got when I was a kid.

Having said that yes I am pro suicide meaning I believe we are not under any obligation to continue our lives if it serves no more purpose and we already got tired of it and just being a burden too.

I think it depends on if you believe that the individual is trumped by society.

For example the individual sacrificing himself to protect others (i.e. soldiers dying for their country, chernobyl/fukushima power plant workers taking lethal radiation to shut down reactors, etc) are perfectly fine with 99% of people.

You wanting to end your own life because you're terminally ill, or depressed, or any other number of reasons intrinsic to you? Fuck off.

Nah you can just fuck off too I will kill my self when ever I like it lol.

I don't think it's wrong, but it's definitely a dick move when you have major relationships and responsibilities. Personally I've been suicidal many times but the thought of what it'd do to my parents has always stopped me. I figure once they die then I'll off myself at that point

I got to a point where I felt that way, and then I realized my father could probably handle it, so now I'm just waiting for my mother to pass on.

Don't do that man. Whose gonna make all these turds in here laugh if you check out?

100% in the argument for being allowed to kill yourself. To be honest I'd be ok if someone wanted to do it and they had kids.

My sister has kids and if she dies I'd have to raise them. That would suck and I would be mad at my sister but that's life and death.

No one said this thing will be easy and this world isn't for everyone.

Why do I get the feeling you are already paying for your Sister's bills and providing for her kids right now?

Yup.

And worse is that the medical community can and does go to extraordinary lengths to keep the person alive when they would die naturally and then the legal system says they cannot opt to die because it would be an assisted suicide. Just take away the damn medical intervention and let me go naturally.

Yeah fuck Jeb Bush. Its good that Trump beat that self righteous ass hole in the primaries.

my old man got very ill and signed a voluntary death form with his doctor.
it would have resulted in assisted suicide after one month.
he died before they could do it.

Sorry Graves, no words for that kind of thing.

Back