Should white belts be allowed to create threads?

Amerika said:
You're the one trying to grow a set in front of the whole board. Here's some advice, if you talk....back it up.

You wanna talk sh*t, not get f*cked up? That's a f*ggots dream

How is pointing out you have the record of a total can talking shit? How am I not backing my talk up? I said you were a can, and refrenced your record to back it up. Seems pretty simple to me.

Hook him up. When he shows up I'll put him down in seconds.

We should take a vote on how I should submit him. I'm taking offers now.

What does he get if he flys all the way there and beats you?

The thing that makes internet forums great is that everyone can post their opinion. If you don't like what someone says, ignore the post or make fun of him.

some people don't have all day to send posts. we have real lives with real things to do. that doesn't mean we don't know what we are talking about.

You know the only thing more annoying than white belt threads? Non-white belts BITCHING about white belt threads. Get a freaking life. You might as well just say Rickson by Armbar and save yourself the time.

Kind of annoying this got waste-landed, it was making me laugh.

Amerika said:
Hook him up. When he shows up I'll put him down in seconds.

We should take a vote on how I should submit him. I'm taking offers now.

Whoa back there big red! You said you would come to my gym? Now I'm supossed to fork out the cash to go to the USA just so you can choke me out!!!!!

I dont think my sickly mum would agree to that, I have too many chores that need doing!

No they shouldnt. I have been watching UFC since the beginning. I just recently started t post on Sherdog. I think most of the white belts are TUF watchers and dont have the knowledge of past UFC, or other Orgs.I enjoy posts that are not rediculious like the posts I have been seeing from white belts.

all a whitebelt means, is youre new to the computer or even just new with that particular id, people with higher belts say and do just as stupid of things, your belt color can move up, if youre a retard with stupid things to say, youre probably going to stay that way the rest of your life no matter how many posts or threads you make

J_Fight said:
Doesn't bother me really, not on here enought to care. I'm sure there are some smart white belts out there.. have some faith

Cant mean me, Im as dumb as they come mate.

As far as the calling out goes....I dont really have a problem with it, I think it's entertaining, it's his right...as much as it's anyone elses right to comment on it. Besides doesnt it make a bout much more interesting when the fighters involved show a little bit of needle?

If I wasnt so F**ked up, I might be tempted to arrange some friendly banter/sparring myself.

And as for Amerika's record, so what? I learned more from any single fight I lost than from every fight I won put together. Still loving it? still doing it? excellent! much respect!

Should white belts get to post? yes...I could have had a green belt by now had I post whored. Too busy training to be online 4 hours a day

OH STFU ALREADY!!! Like why do you care if a whitebelt starts a stupid thread..is it causing you any bodily harm! My god...u fucken morons are worse than a woman

Amerika said:
Seriously? Lets open this up for discussion.

Too many pointless threads created by white belts on this site. Shouldn't they earn their stripes with reply-only before they start making threads?

By start time. But you an idot anyway

If you don't like the whitebelt threads, then don't post on them, then they will just die off. That is if everyone could refrain from flaming them, cause think about it, the more flaming you do the higher your post count will be, and you will be further from the dreaded white belt status. Once you get the highly regarded yellow belt the entire sherdog community will have infinite respect for you,

hmmmm kinda a catch 22, no dumb whitebelt threads=less flaming=less postwhoring in the cloak of sherdog righteousness=you likely being an asshole to your significant other/mom(likely mom, still living in the basement, eh)=a bitchy woman in your life...

does anyone need that???

MAybe I will start post whoring, then everyone on Sherdog will have infinite respect for me.

of course underneath it all, Ill still be an asshole

pipesmcgee said:
No they shouldnt. I have been watching UFC since the beginning. I just recently started t post on Sherdog. I think most of the white belts are TUF watchers and dont have the knowledge of past UFC, or other Orgs.I enjoy posts that are not rediculious like the posts I have been seeing from white belts.

There is countless guys on this forum that have thousands of posts, and havent been here a year. Does that make them know alot about the sport? There might be a white belt under my name, but that doesnt say one fucking thing about me besides the fact that I just joined this site

Amerika said:
Seriously? Lets open this up for discussion.

Too many pointless threads created by white belts on this site. Shouldn't they earn their stripes with reply-only before they start making threads?
If I remember corectly it was a whitebelt that started a Vovchanchin thread and uploaded a bunch of his fights from way back.I thought that was great.

Back