Opinion Should WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange Be Jailed?

?

• Total voters
I know he wanted to dictate terms.
He's in no position to dictate terms.

I think he is in great position to dictate terms. NSA isn't walking into FSB territory to get him.

Meanwhile, many Americans like me, know that the government is afraid of the truth, which is why they insist on a trial in the dark.

Criminality is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Hillary intentionally destroyed her servers filled with national security secrets after knowingly and recklessly being aware they could be "hacked" by the Chinese (which directly led to over a dozen of our spies being killed), Feinstein negligently allowing a Chinese agent access to national security secrets for the last 20 years, and Wasserman-Schultz knowingly allowing Pakistani agents access to the DNC servers with national security secrets are less severe crimes?

All of that went unpunished, yet some guy that revealed corruption and political lies has been essentially imprisoned for the last 6+ years is justice to you? If you're going to string up one of them, you damn well better hang all of them.

hqdefault.jpg

I've never heard of "reckless awareness" before. She was knowingly aware, and recklessly aware. Wow.

It was a nice touch to fabricate a real human cost to ... whatever it is she's supposed to have done (he has the accusation wrong). :)

The guy for all intents and purposes has been jailed anyways. Stuck in the embassy, not able to see the light of day in fears of being killed, no internet, etc.

The US government is sending a message to anyone who leaks classified information (even if it's to the benefit of American citizens): if you leak, your life is over, one way or another.

Yes for making me stay up all night so he could sell some gay ass book.

Jailed for what?

WikiLeaks is an organization that facilitates the anonymous leaking of secret information through its website. Julian Assange is guilty of releasing classified documents (U.S. government information). Assange hacked into the Pentagon and other U.S. Department of Defense facilities. Why the fuck would anyone do that?

Jail? We used to kill spies back in 1953 who did the same thing.

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, a married couple convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage in 1951, were put to death in the electric chair in 1953. Their dual execution marked the dramatic finale of the most controversial espionage case of the Cold War.

Last edited:
I don´t think he should be in jail. The Swedish rape charge was complete horseshit.

He may however be the one person on the planet with a more punchable face than Ted Cruz.

Hero under Bush, Satan under Hillary.

The man should be walking out of that fucking embassy like a boss!

DarkFlippantBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif

Visited the embassy in 2012, bobbies everywhere.

No collusion and no assange meddling!

Back