Should WMMA glove size be changed?

Who cares about glove size when you have kicks...

top-100-photos-of-the-year-2015-045.jpg

The gloves have nothing to do with ko's.
It's all about how tight the hands are wrapped, the tighter the wraps the easier to get a ko because that is what let's you hit harder, not the gloves.
Anyone who has ever fought would know this.

Don’t watch if you don’t like it.

Your idea is stupid because I don’t want to see women breaking their hands every couple of fights.
Their punching is too weak, no broken hands. Ban WMMA is the only real answer here.

No I do I just want to start seeing some chicks get laid out. Would make it more exciting.

Edit: would make it exciting*

The gloves are to protect hands, not faces. They allow fighters to put their full power into punches without fear of breaking their hands. But you know this already.

It's all about how tight the hands are wrapped, the tighter the wraps the easier to get a ko because that is what let's you hit harder, not the gloves.
I go ham on the bag at LA Fitness no hand wraps or gloves needed. Outside of this one time, I’ve never hurt my hands and I hit HARD.

WMMA is too brutal for me. I can watch man brutally knocked out but not a woman. I'm not Karolina fan but that really was the first real female KO in UFC. I can't watch Joanna's fights live neither and i'm fan of her.

Spoken like a true "nice guy". What is difficult about watching someone who's job it is to knock people out get knocked out? The knockout wasn't even brutal. It was just a knockout. You just think it was brutal cos it happened to someone you find attractive

I bet if she looked like cyborg you wouldn't have minded.

I'd watch WMMA if they put aprons on and used frying pans for weapons.

you talking about the cloth wraps, or the tape? or both? just curious, i have never fought

Back