Show business dirtbag database

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So, all these shitbags are being exposed, lets keep track with a little info on each

Harvey Weinstein: alot of women have come out and told that this motherfucker abused them, he utilized private intelligence companies (Kroll and Black Cube) to intimidate and silence them, this coward fled and is now in "sex addiction rehabilitation" in Arizona

Kevin Spacey: 14 people have made accusations about this guy, that has basically attempted to rape minors, mostly male, basically a full blown child rapist, claimed he was gay in order to get out of dodge

Bill Cosby: Lets not forget about this piece of shit right here, he has been accused of child molestation, child rape, raped more than 50 women / minors, utilizing drugs and/or intimidation

Louis CK: At least 5 women have accused this d-bag of jacking off in front of them, he made them watch just because he could, who knows what else he has done, yet to be known, he has admitted to this actions.

We are gotta know more as the truth keeps coming out, i think this is just the start, you'd think these people would be dragged through the streets and hanged, but there they are, still at the top, lets see who's next

Last edited:
I'd hardly say any of those three is still at the top.

I wonder if everyone sees why I'm such a hawk with this crap. This is literally from the above link about the latest-- Louis C.K.:
Louis C.K. (Louis Székely), 50, an actor and comedian known for his vulgar humor, was accused of sexual misconduct by five woman in an exposé published by The New York Times on Nov. 9. In the piece, comedian Dana Min Goodman claims C.K. exposed himself and started masturbating in front of her and fellow comedian Julia Wolov in his hotel room during a comedy festival in 2002.
Here you go. If true, this is a problem. This is not okay. Indecent exposure isn't okay when homeless guys do it on the bus, or when rich comedians do it in hotel rooms.
Comedian Abby Schachner alleges she heard C.K. masturbating during a phone conversation with him in 2003.
Are you sure you weren't hearing things?
Comedian Rebecca Corry claims the comedian asked if he could masturbate in front of her while they were appearing on a television pilot together in 2005; she declined.
Assuming this wasn't merely a joke...this is a crime, now? Propositioning someone is now a crime?
The anonymous accuser claims she was working in production at The Chris Rock Show in her 20s when the comedian repeatedly ask her to watch him masturbate. The Timesreports C.K. and his publicist would not comment on the allegations for the story.
Oh noes! It happened twice! Serial sex abuser!!! He propositioned two women!!!

I didn't know Louis CK was 50 yrs old.

Well, here goes impartiality. We're gonna focus solely on "men". The snake reveals its tail.
Since Weinstein, Here’s a Growing List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct

I guess we're going to conveniently forget all those liberal studies that have reported the truth over and over and over that men are less likely to report sexual harassment in work environments despite suffering it at significant rates.

It's interesting that "innocent until proven guilty" is pretty much out the window.

And as I think sadmick was pointing out many of the things we are hearing about are not even criminal.

I forget the name of the filthy lib reporter but his accuser said, "they went out for dinner, she came up to his apartment to talk. ... and all of a sudden he started kissing her and grabbed her breast."

So date...cocktails. ...come upstairs. .and surprised he made a move?

CK looks about 60 IMO.
just like the stock market, sometimes the E-culture needs a period of 'correction'.

It's safe to add Michael Jackson, Tyson and Bill Clinton too right? Mayweather is also a domestic abuser and I thought Ronda Rousey might have been as well?

Also Bill Murray hit his wife. Letterman had all those women who worked for him dressing up in cheerleader outfits (although I think that was all consensual), and then there's Bill O' Riley and R. Kelly

Arnold Schwarzenegger has a history of sexual misconduct with women. Although he's apologized for it and no one seems to care any more.

I wonder if everyone sees why I'm such a hawk with this crap. This is literally from the above link about the latest-- Louis C.K.:

Here you go. If true, this is a problem. This is not okay. Indecent exposure isn't okay when homeless guys do it on the bus, or when rich comedians do it in hotel rooms.

Are you sure you weren't hearing things?

Assuming this wasn't merely a joke...this is a crime, now? Propositioning someone is now a crime?

Oh noes! It happened twice! Serial sex abuser!!! He propositioned two women!!!

<30>

You have a knack for choosing the wrong battles to fight.

What I don’t quite get is the attempts to erase these people from history. HBO on demand has apparently pulled everything C.K. has ever done from the service. Give me a break.

what??? sexual misconduct in a culture that thrives on sexuality??? who woulda thunk it...

Hope next year we get women exposed who willingly sucked and fucked their way to the top.

Back