Show business dirtbag database

That's straight out of a movie man, didn't even realise damage control company's existed, above all else what a cool
Job

Why not? Because someone in the War Room said it was "conspiracy theory"? You can contrive propaganda to start wars. Check out Ruder-Finn and their sketchy activities.

@Madmick sexually thought about possibly abusive behavior towards me while walking down Hollywood Boulevard.

LAPD forming task force to investigate sexual misconduct in Hollywood
I'm used to seeing task forces formed to curtail DUIs, sex trafficking, child abuse, potential terrorist activity, or black market narcotics, but we don't have those LA Dimes.

Hollywood foots most public bills down there. I suppose there's some sort of cosmic balance.
Why not? Because someone in the War Room said it was "conspiracy theory"? You can contrive propaganda to start wars. Check out Ruder-Finn and their sketchy activities.
Precisely, and it's a two-way street.
@Madmick sexually thought about possibly abusive behavior towards me while walking down Hollywood Boulevard.
Whelp, there goes my 401K. Remember me fondly.

Last edited:
You can see all the stars as you walk down Hollywood Boulevard.
Some that you recognize, some that you've hardly even heard of.
People who worked and suffered and struggled for fame.
Some who succeeded and some who suffered in vain.

...which was weeks ago.

No, this is a classic Clinton-like 'october suprise' before an election.

hillary-clinton-right-to-be-believed-hypno.jpg

And these accusers apparently had no problem with Roy Moore being a judge in Alabama for the last few decades, or when he was running in the primary, but when he's in the general election against a Democrat (who's 11 points behind) these accusations come out at the absolute most damaging time. Oh, and its too late to replace him on the ballot, so if Moore bowed out of the election it'd be a guaranteed win for the Democrat. No point in actually holding the election.

No one can say this wasn't calculated, and therefore discrediting to the accusers - who have no evidence anyway.

{<huh}

Weeks ago? It's happening now. Read the news.

LAPD forming task force to investigate sexual misconduct in Hollywood
I'm used to seeing task forces formed to curtail DUIs, sex trafficking, child abuse, potential terrorist activity, or black market narcotics, but we don't have those LA Dimes.

Hollywood foots most public bills down there. I suppose there's some sort of cosmic balance.

Precisely, and it's a two-way street.

Whelp, there goes my 401K. Remember me fondly.
If you think you're going to get away with this without paypalling me money to drop it you've got another thing cumming. If you comment on the spelling of any word in this post, that's double harassment.

we need an official SD dirtbag database

I'd name names but they'd end up reporting me like they always do.

but they're pedophiles, the people I'm talking about.
Let's make this happen!

Hope next year we get women exposed who willingly sucked and fucked their way to the top.
nope,it will be bitches saying they had to debase themselves to get promoted.when it comes to sex ,bitches are not responsible for their actions.its always someone else fault.

Can we really call these guys dirtbags? Because I believe everyone here has done some pretty shitty things.

Really, I think the only thing that separates us from these guys is that they have tons of money and influence.

Can we really call these guys dirtbags? Because I believe everyone here has done some pretty shitty things.

Really, I think the only thing that separates us from these guys is that they have tons of money and influence.

so what do you call them on the thread title that doesnt get me banned

also are you saying you have done this type of shit yourself?

You’ve cornered a woman and masturbated in front of her?

A dirtbag is a guy that keeps hitting on a woman that clearly doesn’t want to be hit on. Baitin’ in front of a woman is fucking psycho shit.

Back