Show business dirtbag database

The hell did I just watch
I think they may be similar to those Black Cube people. In fact, these guys started out just doing surveillance (see Michael Clayton, starring Clooney)

Can we really call these guys dirtbags? Because I believe everyone here has done some pretty shitty things.

Really, I think the only thing that separates us from these guys is that they have tons of money and influence.

So we'd be serial rapists if we had money and fame? Nah bro. Some of the flirting getting reported as harassment is ridiculous, but we shouldn't make light of the serious allegations among the nonsense.

The

"I don't know homer simpson, I've never met homer simpson or never had contact with homer simpsons but but but. ~tears and crying~"

"That's okay. Your tears say more than real evidence ever could"

Seems to be the truth nowadays (not making light of the assaults in hollywood but it just seems nowadays you're guilty before being actually found guilty"
Right. Watched that after posting. Truth is, I quoted the grab some sweet part from memories of childhood.
That added part was maybe new-ish back then. Maybe a little prophetic, too seeing how many people come out of the woodwork now.

There's a history lesson here about Prohibition: just barely a century old, now, but one well-forgotten.
how does that relate to jeremy piven pulling out his hog in front of isis taylor.

how does that relate to jeremy piven pulling out his hog in front of isis taylor.
Does is strike you as likely that he was sober, or drunk?

Once you've answered that, then you have the question of what the history of men behaving badly and mistreating women (particularly their wives) had on political agendas and movements that culminated in the temporary passage of Prohibition.

Does is strike you as likely that he was sober, or drunk?

Once you've answered that, then you have the question of what the history of men behaving badly and mistreating women (particularly their wives) had on political agendas and movements that culminated in the temporary passage of Prohibition.

so you are sticking it out for a guy who sticks his dick out in front of women, thats weird

Back