Show us your sh*t!

I will. I just made my tapout order. My wallet's a lot lighter now

l_6a72520463a94e2eae48579c8a6fac22.jpg

My shin pads and ankle supports will be retired when I get paid this Friday, they we're put through hell.

I just picked up a sweeeeeet Silver Star black spider hoodie. The best hoodie I've ever worn, stiched webbing, double layer, super smooth and soft fabric. Anyone want pics?

If anyone is interested I just ordered 2 gameness rashguards, 2 pairs of gameness shorts,and some gameness flip flops (yes I'm kinda a whore for gamness) so I'll post some pics when it all comes in.

pridegloves.jpg

pridegloves2.jpg

my PRIDE gloves.
(Yes, ORIGINAL DSE(DREAM STAGE ENTERTAINMENT) PRIDE gloves, and not Ouano replicas or any other replica)

I havent taken the pictures myself...
These were the pictures posted on eBay when I purchased them.

Actually, I have a lot of equipment/gear:
- Winning 16oz gloves
- Winning headgear
- Winning shin gaurds
- Winning hand wraps
- Winning knuckle gaurds
- Winning bag gloves
- Originl Dream Stage PRIDE gloves
- Ouano PRIDE glove replicas
- FIGHTING ROAD PRIDE glove replicas that are used by DEEP&PANCRASE
- Original Ouano WEC gloves (not sold to the public)
- Ouano UFC gloves (with the UFC logo, which are now discontinued)
- Harbinger gloves

Yeah, I have a lot of gear.
I would post pics for you guys, since I know you would enjoy looking at them, but Im too tired at the moment.

If anyone wants any pics, just request it, and ill try to do it later.

Nice topic by the way.

holly crap!!

where they the ones Pride FC sold from their website?? and they cost loads

pridegloves.jpg

pridegloves2.jpg

my PRIDE gloves.
(Yes, ORIGINAL DSE(DREAM STAGE ENTERTAINMENT) PRIDE gloves, and not Ouano replicas or any other replica)

I havent taken the pictures myself...
These were the pictures posted on eBay when I purchased them.

Actually, I have a lot of equipment/gear:
- Winning 16oz gloves
- Winning headgear
- Winning shin gaurds
- Winning hand wraps
- Winning knuckle gaurds
- Winning bag gloves
- Originl Dream Stage PRIDE gloves
- Ouano PRIDE glove replicas
- FIGHTING ROAD PRIDE glove replicas that are used by DEEP&PANCRASE
- Original Ouano WEC gloves (not sold to the public)
- Ouano UFC gloves (with the UFC logo, which are now discontinued)
- Harbinger gloves

Yeah, I have a lot of gear.
I would post pics for you guys, since I know you would enjoy looking at them, but Im too tired at the moment.

If anyone wants any pics, just request it, and ill try to do it later.

Nice topic by the way.

Yea man please post pics of all of your winning stuff. I really want to see that knuckle pad and the hand wraps. Also want to check out whatever color you have, the website doesnt do them any justice.

thanks

Im not sure where my PRIDE gloves came from originally.
But I purchased it through eBay from a guy in Japan.

The glove doesnt have the "PRIDE" logo on it, and that is what is usually sold to the public. I think the guy got the glove through some people he knew that worked for DSE. He said he had friend(s) that work for FEG(K-1 & DREAM), and he offered me some rare K-1 stuff, but I wasnt interested.

Look at the Fedor vs Fujita fight(or pictures) and youll see that my glove has the same typing on the glove of both of the fighters. The print is and advertisement for some company. Youll find the logo printed/advertised on the PRIDE ring/mat also(I cant remember which fight or event in particular, but I know Ive seen it printed/advertised).

I had been looking for an "M size" PRIDE glove for ages, so yes, I did pay loads for it when I finally found it.

The guy has only one more "L size" for sale. I can get in touch with him if anyone wants it, but its not cheap at all...

BC727: Ok, ill do it later... maybe tomorrow afternoon.

Hamad!! do you use them for training or are they just a collectors item?

post it up man. i want to see those winning gear. Maybe I can justify spending hundreds of dollars on winning gear.... or not.

Hamad!! do you use them for training or are they just a collectors item?

Actually, I bought them so I could use them...
but I never came around to using them...

I train Muay Thai...no grappling training yet...so I havent had the chance to spar with them or hit the pads with them or anything.

I took them with me to the gym once and punched the heavy bag a little...
But other than that, Ive only put them on at home and punched the wall with them a couple of times..

So you could say that they are just a collecter's item...

Come to think of it, since I really have no use for the gloves, I may just go ahead and sell them...if I can sell them for more than I purchased them, that is.

Ill be posting pics of other stuff later..

This is a link for an album of all the pictures I made of my Winning Gear back when I first received them...

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I took all these pictures because I wanted to post a review thread for all the gear, but I havent had the time to do it...
If anyone wants to make a new thread and post all these pics with the title "Winning Gear Review", I have no problem reviewing them. Also, Im not the type of guy who really knows how to make reviews, so I would just keep the review like a Question & Answer type...

Enjoy the pics..

Thanks man, the gear looks great.

How do you like the knuckle guard? is it a 2 pack for 16 dollars or is it 16 dollars each. On the site it says 1 case: 2 pieces.

@ hamad_aj

where'd you get those Fighting Road gloves and how much were they? i was always a fan of the pride style gloves with laces.

@ BC727:

Knuckle gaurds are great!!
They really protect your knuckles.
1 pack = 1 pair

You can see the pictures of them compared to my previous knuckle gaurds from Everlast, which were horrible!!
You cant even wear the Everlast knuckle gaurds.
But the Winning NG-2 is great! they conform to your hands, and I swear to you that when I wrap my hands with them and punch the wall, I almost cant feel any pain. You can feel the impact, but no pain at all.
amazing, huh? comes to show how good Winning are at shock absorption products(that applies to ALL their products, beleive me)

@ cheesesteak:

I bought them from the same guy that sold me my PRIDE gloves.
I cant remember how much they were exactly, but somewhere between $90 - $150.

But I can tell you 2 things about the glove:
1- The one I got was a size "FREE", so it wasnt that good of a size for me.
2- Compared to an original PRIDE glove, the FIGHTING ROAD doesnt come close, but you can say its the closest replica to the PRIDE glove yet, and its legitamate(Because DEEP & PANCRASE used them for some time. So theyre better than the Ouano PRIDE replicas I have).

http://pancrase-store.com/shopdetail/017000000004/order/

Back